PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: May 2015

Nothing in the list appeals to me personally.

I'm not surprised that PS4 and Vita get indie games but I kind of expect a solid older AAA PS3 game.  If I were paying for PS Plus month to month I'd skip this month but overall the "good months" more than make up for the price for the year so it's not a big deal.

I guess the thing with this one is you get 5 PS4 games due to the cross buys (is that a first?) and I'll click "Add to Library" on all of them to "claim" them but I doubt I'll download or install any of them.  I assume that will likewise claim the PS3 and Vita ones as well other than Murasaki Baby but I'm not too worried about that.

Nothing really grabbing me this month, was hoping the German PlayStation blog leak would be true :/

Nothing really grabbing me this month, was hoping the German PlayStation blog leak would be true :/

That leak would have been amazing :yes: Sad it wasn't real, but c'est la vie

Out of curiosity, what was in the fake leak?

<snip>

I could have believed everything except Shovel Knight. 

Another lame month

Good thing I bought diablo for the ps3 while it was discounted, at this rate, I may as well sell my ps4 :s

It might pick up over the next few months. If you haven't already, you can always torture yourself with Bloodborne.  :rofl:

It might pick up over the next few months. If you haven't already, you can always torture yourself with Bloodborne.  :rofl:

Lol, I'll pass, family time on diablo will keep me happy til star wars battlefront :)