Dynamic Window sizing in Hyper-V not working

I need to update my certs. 

I just finally left Windows 7 and my former VMWare Workstation behind as Windows 8.1, 2012, and Hyper-V seem to be in now and needed to pass my tests. I do have a few issues with Windows 8.1 which I am addressing later as I move on. Right now I upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro so I can use HyperV and so far AM IMPRESSED. I was expecting just a viewer and something quite inferior to VMWare Worksation. I was wrong as it has virtual switches and SANS which I did not have with VMWare Workstation and I used a Server 2003 image as my virtual low grade switch previously.

However VMWare has one big advantage so far and that is nice easy accelerated graphics with instant resizing of Windows dynamically and Unity mode for running foreign guest apps as real ones.

One real annoyance after creating my first WIndows 10 test image is I can't resize my screen. I thought it was a bug in Windows 10 or accelerated graphics disabled. It turns out I did a bing search and discovered people were using RDP and Windows Remote Desktop to get away from this for older versions of HyperV.

Is there a way to enable this functionality so I can drag the Window and the guest OS automatically resizes? This will be very handy once I start creating many virtual machines for domain controllers, exchange boxen, and clients in different subnets as I mimick enterprise environments and need quick access to all.

Thanks guys

What are you using as a guest OS? It has to have support for Hyper-V integration, I believe. Debian, for example, does not work properly unless you're using an alternate install image as the kernel in the released Wheezy distribution didn't get compiled with the support implemented.

What are you using as a guest OS? It has to have support for Hyper-V integration, I believe. Debian, for example, does not work properly unless you're using an alternate install image as the kernel in the released Wheezy distribution didn't get compiled with the support implemented.

So far just Windows 10. It looked hardware accelerated