Good to be back on Neowin.net

Sorry if I haven't replied to any of the messages I posted. For the life of me I can't remember what the messages I posted where in the first place. I was in a bad car accident in the famious Malfunction Junction around Tampa, Florida for those of you who know where this is. I was air lifted to Bayfront Medical Center through Bayflight with severe trauma to the head and went into a coma for almost a month. Airbag ceased to work so my head slammed into the steering wheel...didn't hert nor did I know I was even in an accident. So I got home and found a letter in my mailbox from Bayflight Air Services that contained a bill. The bill was about 1,600 dollars and is not paid for by my insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida private insurance not through employment) with a reason stating that Bayflight was not medically necessary. Go figure. Gee let me see a medical huey in which they use for the most severe trauma cases and I was in a mild car accident and asked if I can go on the huey today even though I'm not that injured...Yeah right if they call for a huey it's always medically necessary and there's no if's and's or but's about that process. So I called BCBS of Florida and spoke to 6 CS reps 4 of which were supervisors and asked them how a medical huey ride is not medically necessary and they all said it must of been coded wrong by Bayflights billing service. Then I call Bayflights billing service and asked them the same questions and they said it must of been coded wrong by BCBS of Florida's billing department. I went on with this for the next week and a half up until now and guess what...I have to call them again this morning and go through this all over again. Enough for now. This is our great healthcare system here in the USA. I should of stayed in England...I would of been better off there for sure.

Damn that is bad.. welcome back man and I hope you recover well from this.

I dont know the situation in the USA for medical treatment (living in Europe) but anyone that has some sense will hopefully realise that an airlift wasnt called out for nothing.

I hope this passes with good results, again WB! :D