Real quick and real dirty charms in the task view concept

Since apparently we can't have nice things and the charms bar is gone for good, I decided to take a minute and whip up a concept of what it could look like if some of the charms were integrated into the task view.  This would drastically improve usability on touch screens, remove redundant gestures, and reduce the clutter of integrating charms into the action center somehow.  My thinking is that everyone is going to want start and Cortana, however I do feel as though the settings charm might be redundant (considering all the settings are now in action center)

Anyway, forgive the quick and dirtiness and let me know what you think. 

3aQx9Hi.png

This wouldn't work well for the charms bar because most charms operate on a specific app... and in your picture, no specific app is selected.

So it would have to work on the app that was previously open, which isn't indicated on the screen.

This wouldn't work well for the charms bar because most charms operate on a specific app... and in your picture, no specific app is selected.

So it would have to work on the app that was previously open, which isn't indicated on the screen.

That's why I left out "share" and "devices", because Windows 10 seems to put sharing / printing  into the app UI.

This would basically move the task bar functionality into the task view, for the sole purpose of improving usability in tablet mode.