Vienna brings in gay pedestrian crossing lights

Just to get to the serious side [is there a serious side to this thread?] the change would in effect make these a non-standard sign breaking the local traffic regulations which would stipulate the type of sign used at a crossing

Ah, but do they HAVE legally required standard road signage in Vienna? If they do, are there exception clauses?

the impression I was getting is that gays simply want to be treated as normal. with the release of gay crossing signals, sort of poo poo's that idea out the window. what is this REALLY about?

the impression I was getting is that gays simply want to be treated as normal. with the release of gay crossing signals, sort of poo poo's that idea out the window. what is this REALLY about?

It's really about reading the original article and applying basic common sense to it as opposed to just the title and going off on one.

• Like 1

psst.....It's the secret LGBT agenda to convert people.  The flashing crossing signals are a message.   Yup!

/s

• Like 2

psst.....It's the secret LGBT agenda to convert people.  The flashing crossing signals are a message.   Yup!

/s

lol.. I don't usually hold my wifes hand crossign the street. especially when we chat. but I get the point.

lol.. I don't usually hold my wifes hand crossign the street. especially when we chat. but I get the point.

I do....

But sooner or later her hand ends up somewhere where I'd prefer it to be anyways :shiftyninja:  :blush: