Post no. 25,000

so, 1 minute per post, equals 25,000 minutes  x 1h/60m  416hours  x 1d/24h, you've spent 17.33 days on Neowin posting.

edit: that would be cool, if we had a post to lurking/reading ratio  like "hey you've lurked X time, why not post here:    www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1241670-2015-random-text-thread/

so, 1 minute per post, equals 25,000 minutes  x 1h/60m  416hours  x 1d/24h, you've spent 17.33 days on Neowin posting.

You forgot to add toilet breaks and 8 hours a day for rest periods :rolleyes::laugh:

edit: that would be cool, if we had a post to lurking/reading ratio  like "hey you've lurked X time, why not post here:    www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1241670-2015-random-text-thread/

Being the nerd I am I've actually kept track of the milestones. You can see when I posted how much during my time on Neowin in the following graph:

post-1302-0-04772700-1433195327.png

• Like 1

Being the nerd I am I've actually kept track of the milestones. You can see when I posted how much during my time on Neowin in the following graph:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-06-01 at 23.47.49.png

:laugh:  Why the hell you want to track it?

If it was me, I don't care about post count...   People can send congratulations to me if I made 25k or so, that's fine.

:laugh:  Why the hell you want to track it?

If it was me, I don't care about post count...   People can send congratulations to me if I made 25k or so, that's fine.

I started it years ago just for fun. No other reason... I'm not fussed by post count or amount of likes.

interesting, what life even made you post more on neowin circa 2008ish

I was on staff from 2007 to August 2008. It was then when I started posting more frequently; in the beginning I was mostly posting in the Visual Styles sub-forum - though not very frequently.