• 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 45 - 50
    • Over 50 years old.
    • I've never had one.
  3. 3. Why did you have it done.

• I already have kids, I don't want any more.
    • I don't ever want kids.
    • I've never had a Vasectomy

2 minutes ago, Gotenks98 said:

So I just got back this morning from the procedure. I am really sore right now. I think it was due to all the tugging to get it out. So far only using over the counter pain meds. The discomfort is manageable. It feels like when you played football as a kid and you took a really hard hit to the groin.

Just put a bag of frozen pea's on your nuts.

Did you watch him work?

When the doctor say no heavy lifting for the next week, listen to him. I went back to work a couple days later, lifted a brake drum, and somehow ripped the stiches and got infected. Who knew you used your scrotum in the lifting process?

On 12/22/2015 at 1:56 PM, warwagon said:

Just put a bag of frozen pea's on your nuts.

Did you watch him work?

Could not watch him work due to the angle they had the table set to. Everything started to get better the 2nd day until day 5. On day 5 I started to feel a different kind of discomfort. Now it feels like something is pushing my balls further up inside me towards my stomach but my balls are not actually going anywhere it just feels like it. I am still doing ice on day 5 just to be on the safe side.

On 5/17/2015 at 6:55 AM, JHBrown said:

To all the men saying, "hell no" to kids, you'd be surprised in how those little rascals change your life for the better. I said the same thing back in my twenties. Anyhow, back on topic, my wife took care of the "no more kids" thing, as I refused to get it done.

Preachin' to the choir. I told the girl I'm having dinner with "I want 10, minimum of 10." (I'm kidding, 2 - 6 is fine with me). Her response was "My poor *woman part* will be a damn cove when we're done..".

Even after kids, I probably won't have one. 

• 9 months later...

Question for those who had it done, did you still have some lingering soreness that kind of comes and goes? Right now I have some soreness that kind of builds over time for a few weeks to the max then I am fine for a week then the cycle kind of repeats.