Hide Admin Account Welcome Screen Windows 7 Pro

I have been searching online but just about all says to disable account.

I set up a new Windows 7 pro machine and after I installed and configured the user account, I turned on the Admin account and added a password.

I then took the user account I created and changed it from Admin to User. Now when I turn on the machine I get the welcome screen with both account shown.

What I would like is just to hide the Admin account not disable it and log in automatically the other account. Is this possible?

Thanks

To hide the account from the logon screen, you need to add the account name to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList". The last two keys will probably need to be created manually. In UserList, create a DWord, name it the name of the account, and set it to 0 to have it hidden from the logon screen. (Set it to 1 or delete it to have it visible again.) Any active users not listed here are shown on the login screen.

If you want to log an account in automatically, run "netplwiz", clear the box that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and give it credentials to log in with.

Thanks will try that

• 3 months later...

To hide the account from the logon screen, you need to add the account name to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList". The last two keys will probably need to be created manually. In UserList, create a DWord, name it the name of the account, and set it to 0 to have it hidden from the logon screen. (Set it to 1 or delete it to have it visible again.) Any active users not listed here are shown on the login screen.

If you want to log an account in automatically, run "netplwiz", clear the box that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and give it credentials to log in with.

It does work, thank you. I realize that we have to export two .reg file, one to enable administrator account on log in screen, one to disable it, to make it easy to access the administrator account.

If you got to Accessories/Command prompt and right click to bring up a command prompt in administrator mode, you can type in the command below. Hit enter. 
Logoff and their will be an administrator account ready to be logged into.

admin.JPG