SpaceX's Mars "travel posters"

This is great...reminds me of the 60's magazine adds for the world of the future...ie Popular Science...after a 50 year lapse, the show is on again... :D

• Like 1

We're still waiting for our Domed Cities, Food Replicators and Flying Cars.

Oh, and Personal Robot Butlers.

:D

We're still waiting for our Domed Cities, Food Replicators and Flying Cars.

Oh, and Personal Robot Butlers.

:D

Can't wait for the food replicators.......excellent....... :woot:

Can't wait for the food replicators.......excellent....... :woot:

Yep, they're working on the 3D-Printed food. Not the same, but it's sort of replication. :yes:

• Like 1

Yep, they're working on the 3D-Printed food. Not the same, but it's sort of replication. :yes:

I just about spit coffee all over my machine laughing so hard.....(wipes keyboard off...)...Cheers

• Like 1

I enjoy watching Dr.Tyson do his thing. And he isn't wrong, usually.

And no worries. You can embed YouTube video (not sure about others) simply by pasting the video url in your post, no need to [ url] it.

• Like 1

I did not know how to put the UTube video in, sorry I used the link....Thanks for the help and I will use your method next time....Cheers...

No worries m8. It's a new feature on Neowin (new to me anyway). I wasn't aware of it until I actually did it myself. :p

Cheers!

You have probably already seen this...But this is one of my favorites and blends with this thread.....nap time...Later...

• Like 1

I did not know how to put the UTube video in, sorry I used the link....Thanks for the help and I will use your method next time....Cheers...

If the YouTube video link begins with "https:" you may have to change as the it to "http:" or it won't work. Not all sites work well with the secured links.

You have probably already seen this...But this is one of my favorites and blends with this thread.....nap time...Later...

I love the Wanderers video. Carl Sagan was a true Renaissance Man, and one I admire greatly. He was, and always will be, the primary inspiration for my own (and my brother's) interest in the Sciences, Engineering, and Astrophysics than anyone else in history. Sagan and Hawking, in that order. :yes: Dr. Tyson's story about how Carl Sagan helped him when he was just another fresh-faced teenager looking to get into college made me admire Prof. Sagan even more than I already did. It's a classic.

Regarding the SpaceX "Tourist" Posters, I love those. The retro style, the color choices ... love them.

I love the Wanderers video. Carl Sagan was a true Renaissance Man, and one I admire greatly. He was, and always will be, the primary inspiration for my own (and my brother's) interest in the Sciences, Engineering, and Astrophysics than anyone else in history. Sagan and Hawking, in that order. :yes: Dr. Tyson's story about how Carl Sagan helped him when he was just another fresh-faced teenager looking to get into college made me admire Prof. Sagan even more than I already did. It's a classic.

Regarding the SpaceX "Tourist" Posters, I love those. The retro style, the color choices ... love them.

That was pretty cool.....Carl Sagan was also the one who got me interested in the sciences and engineering as well....and Dr Tyson helps to keep me on track as well...Thank's...Cheers... :)

If the YouTube video link begins with "https:" you may have to change as the it to "http:" or it won't work. Not all sites work well with the secured links.

Oooops..sorry about that...I use "Aviator" browser with "Startpage" as my home page...It prevents most adware/popups from ruining my "read"...thank's...Cheers...