hopefully catch you guys later safe and sound

I have a terrible medical condition called ischemic colitis or also called ischemic bowel. it is painful but can lead to death (necorsis of my bowel) due to lack of blood flow to my bowels.

If I have EVER offended ANYONE around here, please forgive me. I'm a stupid man and am faulty that I can sin. I just ask that anyone who I have EVER offended please forgive me.

If I don't make it back home, I would like to be able to leave with a clear conscience. But more so, as a man of integrity among you my friends and admit when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

so in closing (family calling and ambulance), I just want to say I never hated anyone and hope my christian faith never hurt anyone as this was not my intention.

I wish you all the best abd be blessed.. EVERYONE!

Chrisj1968

I have a terrible medical condition called ischemic colitis or also called ischemic bowel. it is painful but can lead to death (necorsis of my bowel) due to lack of blood flow to my bowels.

If I have EVER offended ANYONE around here, please forgive me. I'm a stupid man and am faulty that I can sin. I just ask that anyone who I have EVER offended please forgive me.

If I don't make it back home, I would like to be able to leave with a clear conscience. But more so, as a man of integrity among you my friends and admit when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

so in closing (family calling and ambulance), I just want to say I never hated anyone and hope my christian faith never hurt anyone as this was not my intention.

I wish you all the best abd be blessed.. EVERYONE!

Chrisj1968

I see you're online, how are you doing today, better for now?

• Like 1

Don't think I've ever really chatted to you but wishing you all the best and hope this is / was just a scare and you'll be back on your feet again real soon. Good luck. 

• Like 1

Don't forget that most hospitals have computers stand by in case the patients need to check on something.

----------------

Wish you the best, Chris.

well the mesentery, a membrane has a twist in it somewhere. problem is, if it is to an artery, that can spell death. because I have only 5 feet of small bowel left and cannot afford to lose more. (average human has 20 feet)

and I lost over half of my large. But today, is bearable. thanks for asking :)

the mesentery

125615957.png

Don't forget that most hospitals have computers stand by in case the patients need to check on something.

----------------

Wish you the best, Chris.

I know that.  I was just saying hello and wondering how he is doing.

Some have wifi for patients to access also.  :p

I've had some 7-8 CT scans which equals like 400 or more xrays so I'm under threat of cancer if I have too many or many more too. 

I know that.  I was just saying hello and wondering how he is doing.

naw, no worries.. good humor helps a lot with healing. I can't tell you about all the jokes I get called in good fun. the moderators would surely ban me ;)

Glad to hear you're still here. Wishing you the best. Keep strong :) 

I'm pleased to hear you're still alive and kicking, you have my best wishes and I hope you continue to pull through!