Confused child examines payphone

Really? My kid is two and she'd know it was a phone.

Kid may look confused, but he held it to his ear so he clearly knew what it was.

• Like 1

oh good grief, this is like giving someone a candlestick phone with no dialer during touchtone days... if you have simple logic and reasoning skills you can figure out what it is... why do we make a big deal out of "kids see old thing think wtf?!" I the kids were taught right they know technology evolves... I never saw a kid gasp and go what is that to a horse and buggy, they just knew it was an older type of "car"

• Like 1

Really? My kid is two and she'd know it was a phone.

Kid may look confused, but he held it to his ear so he clearly knew what it was.

If you give it to some black dudes from "Heart of Darkness", they would know it's a phone.

oh good grief, this is like giving someone a candlestick phone with no dialer during touchtone days... if you have simple logic and reasoning skills you can figure out what it is... why do we make a big deal out of "kids see old thing think wtf?!" I the kids were taught right they know technology evolves... I never saw a kid gasp and go what is that to a horse and buggy, they just knew it was an older type of "car"

Ever considered that sole purpose of this and similar ("kids react to x" for example) videos is just getting views? : p

I remember when I was really small, I was on the phone with my grandparents and I wanted to show them something. Everyone had a good laugh about that, little did they know that I was just ahead of the times. [emoji14]

• Like 2

Ever considered that sole purpose of this and similar ("kids react to x" for example) videos is just getting views? : p

yeah, I know its that viral marketing junk, but all it does is make people feel like others are idiots and create a fake reaction....