Can Someone Replicate The Following Bug Having to do with Edge (Spartan) and Task View in 10122

I have run into a pretty serious bug in 10122 on my Surface Pro when using task view with Project Spartan. Usually I attempt to replicate bugs of this scale on other machines prior to reporting it to Microsoft to ensure that it is not a faulty build installation, but all of my other machines have AMD GPUs and there is currently a bug which prevents Spartan from opening on machines with AMD GPUs. I can replicate this bug every time on my Surface Pro, even when I am on different user accounts. Please note that this bug causes the OS to become unstable, more specifically causing the screen to freeze, until a hard reset is performed so please save all of your work prior to attempting to replicate it.

Steps to Replicate

1. Open Project Spartan (Edge) and another application

(Please note that steps 2-5 must all be done in task view do not leave task view until all of them are done or else you may not trigger the bug)

2. Enter task view and create a second desktop

3. Hover your mouse back onto desktop 1 and drag and drop Spartan onto desktop 2

4. Hover your mouse to desktop 2 and drag Spartan back onto desktop 1 

5. Exit task view by clicking on desktop 2

6. Press the Spartan icon on the taskbar which will take you back to desktop 1

Results

1. Spartan will crash

2. The system will begin to visually act abnormally when you attempt to open new things and eventually the display will freeze; you will need to do hard reset at this point. I have noticed that this is not a system wide crash because I could still move the cursor and I saw the cursor change states and I also set a program to run in the background and it continued to run even when the display froze (I could not see its activity but after I reset the system I saw that it performed all of the tasks it was supposed to right up until the moment the moment I performed a hard reset of the system).

Just for further reference I am running on a Surface Pro 1st gen (i5, 128 GB, Intel HD 4000 with WDDM 1.3 [driver version 10.18.10.4176]) with Windows 10 10122. I would be curious to see if this bug can be replicated on different machines with different specs as well as on the same machine as mine and/or a machine with similar specs to mine.

I was able to replicate this on my 27" iMac.  It also took a couple minutes longer to reboot my system afterwards as well.

Thank you for testing it out :D I also tried on my other systems after the new AMD drivers were released and it turns out all of them were affected as well. So I have reported it to Microsoft.