Pictures of HELL, an artist draws what she saw in Hell

.. you don't believe any of this right? I mean.. I don't think it really belongs here as it is more lmfao peple believe dis ######.. than real but.. I mean... just think about it...  

why would Satan punish you for being bad? I mean he wanted you to be bad.. think for yourself.. he hates god.. why wouldn't he support you..

. also...  if jesus was from the middle east..  why is he white? And how in the middle east did he find people like:  Matthew, David, Peter  I mean those are the whitest most english names I know....

• Like 3

I didn't know that the catholic god was the only and true one. I know now that I've been wrong all my life. I'm so viciously afraid now of the mid ages vision of Hell, because what's shown in this YouTube's video IS THE TRUTH.

:rofl:

• Like 2

I didn't know that the catholic god was the only and true one.

Actually, it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Don't let the heretics misinform you.

• Like 2

Actually, it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Don't let the heretics misinform you.

You see what you did? Now I'm hungry, I want pasta for dinner!

Wait... So Jesus can just go visit hell when ever he wants?

Also why would hell punish people who are bad? I mean it's evil down there, wouldn't they just be like "Hey welcome to the club?"

Also why would hell punish people who are bad? I mean it's evil down there, wouldn't they just be like "Hey welcome to the club?"

While this exact punishments are not described in theology, the belief is still that you will be tortured without end. Everyone secular person needs to remember that their christian "friends" believe this is your fate and find it fitting.

So... she painted what everyone else has told people hell is like for hundreds of years and already painted hundreds of years ago... creative. 

thou are not supposed to point out the fallacy of their belief(never mind that hell was invented later anyway)

.. you don't believe any of this right? I mean.. I don't think it really belongs here as it is more lmfao peple believe dis ######.. than real but.. I mean... just think about it...  

why would Satan punish you for being bad? I mean he wanted you to be bad.. think for yourself.. he hates god.. why wouldn't he support you..

. also...  if jesus was from the middle east..  why is he white? And how in the middle east did he find people like:  Matthew, David, Peter  I mean those are the whitest most english names I know....

Since Satan hates God, and God is love, then wouldn't it make sense that Satan is hate, and therefore why would he support anyone? Isn't chaos, confusion, and hate teardown trust and along with it brings doubt and betrayal. For the name thing, obviously the Bible was written in Latin and Hebrew, so those names are translations to English. Since the white race adopted it (and you know what happened with racism and slavery) it stands to reason that what they drew as portrayals of Biblical figures were going to be white. The Bible absolutely does not give descriptions of their race. 

While this exact punishments are not described in theology, the belief is still that you will be tortured without end. Everyone secular person needs to remember that their christian "friends" believe this is your fate and find it fitting.

If it was "fitting" why would they preach so to others to try to get them out of hell?

Take a look at the "testimonies" of these people. They are trying to justify Christianity with human experiences by not referencing the Bible at all. Does anyone else see the problem with that? (False Profits ring a bell?) Anyways the entire channel is filled with these bogus videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spiritlessons/videos

The whole point of hell is to punish Satan, the Fallen Angels(demons) and sinners. Satan and his minions would be getting tortured far worse then the lost souls in hell because they are the reason why they are there in the first place. To top it off the Bible says people don't go to heaven or hell until they are judged at the end of days, in fact the bible mentions many times that death is like sleep and you awake when you are about to be judged.

Who knows if God has made "Hell" yet, there is no reason why it should exist right now it won't be filled till the end of days.

This video is ######. 

Looked at thread thinking it was a precursor to another "this person was dead and saw visions of hell - and is now doing a book tour after becoming christian" sort of crap...

These poor pathetic people who believe in this junk.... a shame

No what's poor and pathetic is not respecting other's beliefs just because it's not the same beliefs you have. I have no respect for people like that. Show some decency and respect. If someone were trying to force their beliefs on you then speak up and say you respect their beliefs, just don't share the same views. If they can't show the same respect, walk away. If you stay you just eventually do what they did and start pushing your own beliefs then it all just becomes a waste of time.

If I remember correctly, Hell in the bible was based on an area outside Jerusalem called "Gehenna". An area used 24/7 for child and animal sacrifices by pretty much every "religion" that existed then. Mainly burning of corpses I believe. Hence the fire and screams among other things.

I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's the name for the actual place Hell is based on and still exists to this day and is considered a very beautiful place.

Seriously people. If you aren't religious in any way at all and think it's all fairy tales and a joke, why bother viewing threads like this? All you're going to do is cause yourself annoyance and start throwing insults out when nobody is even attacking you personally.

To top it off the Bible says people don't go to heaven or hell until they are judged at the end of days, in fact the bible mentions many times that death is like sleep and you awake when you are about to be judged.

Who knows if God has made "Hell" yet, there is no reason why it should exist right now it won't be filled till the end of days.

Actually the Bible does not say that.

There is reference to being absent from the body means you are then present with your lord  (2 Corinthians 5:8), before Jesus died, he made reference (to the thief) to being with him tonight in paradise after they died (Luke 23:42-43), and various other things (Philippians 1:23, Stephen in Acts, etc). It is clear that being dead means that you go somewhere else, and eventually all are brought before God for judgement, and the righteous are given 'spirit bodies', or transfigured flesh.

There is no reference to only awakening for judgment, simply the dead in Christ (already long dead and with their god), rising with new flesh, as the old is passed away (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). This is simply putting on incorruptible bodies, not unlike metaphorically awakening as if in a slumber, but not the same thing. 

Side Reference:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. Here, they are already disembodied and up there.

As for 'Hell' (Hades), it is referenced as being already in place (referenced when fallen angles who laid with women were bound), and the stopping place for ungodly souls/spirits of the dead, and at the end the ungodly and spirits of Death and Hell are tossed into the lake of fire final resting place (Gehenna). Also, not to be confused with Paradise, a cordoned off place for worthy souls prior to Jesus dying and redeeming mankind through the shedding of his blood.

No what's poor and pathetic is not respecting other's beliefs just because it's not the same beliefs you have. I have no respect for people like that. Show some decency and respect. 

Why should I respect a belief that says everyone I know who has died and didn't submit to and believe in a certain religion is suffering eternal torment? Why should I respect a belief that says I and everyone I know who also thinks like I do are bound to meet the same fate?

People don't criticise the idea of hell just because it is someone else's belief, people criticise it because it is a vile, hateful, scare tactic used to terrify people into submission. It's illogical, irrational and seemingly designed only to scare people into religious conformity.

If someone were trying to force their beliefs on you then speak up and say you respect their beliefs, just don't share the same views. If they can't show the same respect, walk away. If you stay you just eventually do what they did and start pushing your own beliefs then it all just becomes a waste of time.

Why does a belief need to be forced upon someone before they can criticise it? Religious ideas are well and truly in the public sphere and can be criticised by anyone who wishes to do so. Perhaps you should avoid topics about religion and beliefs instead of getting on your high horse and telling people what they should and should not be criticising.

I've never understood how someone can argue "you should respect someone's view even if you don't like or agree with it" while also arguing "how dare you point out why you disagree with someone's view!".

• Like 3

Since Satan hates God, and God is love, then wouldn't it make sense that Satan is hate, and therefore why would he support anyone? Isn't chaos, confusion, and hate teardown trust and along with it brings doubt and betrayal. For the name thing, obviously the Bible was written in Latin and Hebrew, so those names are translations to English. Since the white race adopted it (and you know what happened with racism and slavery) it stands to reason that what they drew as portrayals of Biblical figures were going to be white. The Bible absolutely does not give descriptions of their race. 

If it was "fitting" why would they preach so to others to try to get them out of hell?

Take a look at the "testimonies" of these people. They are trying to justify Christianity with human experiences by not referencing the Bible at all. Does anyone else see the problem with that? (False Profits ring a bell?) Anyways the entire channel is filled with these bogus videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spiritlessons/videos

Because they think that this is a valid punishment for not believing in their God who doesn't show himself or cares what you do in the bedroom with a consenting adult. Whats even worse is that you seem to show sympathy for the belief that I DESERVE eternal torture for simply not believing in the silly rules of the ethereal sky daddy. Your basically saying ISIS is less barbaric than the christian god in their punishments because on top of giving you a chance to convert they don't torture you forever like the christian God. With this description of God, this is a despicable mythical creature in who's hell I would rather live in then heaven serve in.

No what's poor and pathetic is not respecting other's beliefs just because it's not the same beliefs you have. I have no respect for people like that. Show some decency and respect. If someone were trying to force their beliefs on you then speak up and say you respect their beliefs, just don't share the same views. If they can't show the same respect, walk away. If you stay you just eventually do what they did and start pushing your own beliefs then it all just becomes a waste of time.

If I remember correctly, Hell in the bible was based on an area outside Jerusalem called "Gehenna". An area used 24/7 for child and animal sacrifices by pretty much every "religion" that existed then. Mainly burning of corpses I believe. Hence the fire and screams among other things.

I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's the name for the actual place Hell is based on and still exists to this day and is considered a very beautiful place.

Seriously people. If you aren't religious in any way at all and think it's all fairy tales and a joke, why bother viewing threads like this? All you're going to do is cause yourself annoyance and start throwing insults out when nobody is even attacking you personally.

I do not respect nor accept the belief of someone who agrees that for not believing like them, that it is justifiable for me to be tortured for infinity. This is specially true because Christians have a history of implementing their interpretation of punishment for violating Gods law for thousands of years.

Because they think that this is a valid punishment for not believing in their God who doesn't show himself or cares what you do in the bedroom with a consenting adult. Whats even worse is that you seem to show sympathy for the belief that I DESERVE eternal torture for simply not believing in the silly rules of the ethereal sky daddy. Your basically saying ISIS is less barbaric than the christian god in their punishments because on top of giving you a chance to convert they don't torture you forever like the christian God. With this description of God, this is a despicable mythical creature in who's hell I would rather live in then heaven serve in.

I'm sorry that you don't respect others beliefs, or even take a chance to learn what it's about. God did not send you to hell, he gave you a choice to be saved. It was human nature (again choice) to do wrong and follow Satan. He is saving you from that not the other way around where its my way or I punish you. Rather it is His way or else you go where Satan wants you to go. "sky daddy"  is definitely a term meant to specifically offend people. No denying that!

I'm sorry that you don't respect others beliefs, or even take a chance to learn what it's about. God did not send you to hell, he gave you a choice to be saved. It was human nature (again choice) to do wrong and follow Satan. He is saving you from that not the other way around where its my way or I punish you. Rather it is His way or else you go where Satan wants you to go. "sky daddy"  is definitely a term meant to specifically offend people. No denying that!

Yup, and ISIS gives its victims a chance to convert. Its the old gun to the head. You agree that it is justified to torture me indefinitely for not being a christian and accuse me of lacking respect. That attitude puts a fine line between you and ISIS. Also, research theology, Satan is NOT in charge of hell god is unless you get your theology from Dante Alighiere