AngularJS Modal Windows W/ Controllers

Question

So, did a tonne of searching and coming up empty.  Maybe someone has an idea on here..

Pretty much what I have, is a bootstrap modal form that is tied to an angular controller.  The form works 100% no problem stand alone (like directly loading the page).  However, I want to be able to render the modal form on the fly (not have it pre-rendered in the html and hidden). 

Basically I want to use Ajax to pull back the html of the modal form, insert it into my page trigger the modal functionality and have it render out properly.  I can get the first bit, however I can't get the angular to work.  

So right now, I can pull back the modal forms html, render it, but it doesn't actually work right as none of the angular works making the modal dialog useless.  I am beginning to think that I will need to load the html logic for the modal form always and just trigger the modal property to show/hide it when needed.

Though my thought with that was that if the modal form is never accessed, why waste the resources to pull it in and render it 100% of the time.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet