Do you have Comcast usage?

Business lines are typically much slower in speeds and its pointed more towards a static IP address AND much more expensive. A residential connection according to the sales page I see is much faster in speeds you can pay for for way way less.

I'm on Comcast and I have their Blast or 105/15 package - I'm rather happy with it but I never ever pay for full price, I just call em up and tell them I'm going to DSL or something and the CSR gives me a promo rate for another year. The rate for my Blast is about $79 and that is just way way too much.

If you're in a cap zone the options are cut back, switch if possible, or get a business line

Till Tittle 2 kicks in in full force we will be stuck with the ISPs and their anticompetitive ways, and even that is no guarantee it will get any better 

Get a business line, no caps

not exactly, the still cap businesses... it's just MUCH higher... we had a bunch of T-1 ones for our main line business, but got a 50Mbit Comcast HFC business connection to do nightly backups and downloads, we pulled about 8TB a month on average on that connection, they threatened to disconnect us for "excessive usage" and it was business class... well we moved to Comcast Metro Ethernet over Fiber now which is not capped at all... at $1,600 a month it now handles everything... all the T-1's replaced the DOCSIS line replaced and our PRI's are replaced also now over their fiber instead of via Verizon and AT&T....

so yes, business class via DOCSIS is capped, they just act like it isn't

not exactly, the still cap businesses... it's just MUCH higher... we had a bunch of T-1 ones for our main line business, but got a 50Mbit Comcast HFC business connection to do nightly backups and downloads, we pulled about 8TB a month on average on that connection, they threatened to disconnect us for "excessive usage" and it was business class... well we moved to Comcast Metro Ethernet over Fiber now which is not capped at all... at $1,600 a month it now handles everything... all the T-1's replaced the DOCSIS line replaced and our PRI's are replaced also now over their fiber instead of via Verizon and AT&T....

so yes, business class via DOCSIS is capped, they just act like it isn't

I've worked for an ISP, I've never heard of a business plan having a cap, not even hidden in the terms 

I've worked for an ISP, I've never heard of a business plan having a cap, not even hidden in the terms 

they do have a "soft" cap for business when they are on HFC network, there is zero caps for any fiber customers even residential... the soft cap for HFC is high as its' in the multi terabyte range, but it's still there if you are on a highly congested node they enforce it and do like they did to us and ask us to move to enterprise services... once you move past x number of terabytes per month consistently they consider you an candidate for enterprise services (which are dedicated EDI or EPL fiber lines)