What phone is this?

anyone?

It's easier to notice what it is in an uncropped picture (at least for me):

WNaPTDs.jpg

And I think he's using this (BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982): 

UhMFDPv.jpg

Obviously its the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 - dont you people know anything ?  :rolleyes:

But are you sure it's the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982? I was thinking it might be the Blackberry Porsche Design P'9982 :p

• Like 1

But are you sure it's the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982? I was thinking it might be the Blackberry Porsche Design P'9982 :p

Well - Im not so sure now.  At first I thought it was the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982, but after looking at some more - you're right - its the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982.  It looks so similar to the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 that I made a typical mistake.  My apologies to all the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 owners.  Hopefully they can understand where I thought the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 might be a ........   OK - I guess I overdid it

• Like 3

Well - Im not so sure now.  At first I thought it was the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982, but after looking at some more - you're right - its the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982.  It looks so similar to the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 that I made a typical mistake.  My apologies to all the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 owners.  Hopefully they can understand where I thought the Blackberry Porsche Design P9982 might be a ........   OK - I guess I overdid it

Darn it, we could have filled a couple of pages like this :cry:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Methinks Porsche should stick to cars......

porsche design does not share designers with porsche cars. 

and i happen to LOVE their stuff.   their glasses are fantastic, i am wearing them now.   i also have their belt, multiple pairs of shoes, and a jacket.  ;)   or of which are really good looking.

however this phone sucks :(   so they are not always great.

If they did, then a Porsche telephone would look like this:

1876-Bell-centennial-lrg.jpg

Because as we all know with Porche's, their attitude seems to be "Why change what works?" :p

• Like 2

If they did, then a Porsche telephone would look like this:

Because as we all know with Porche's, their attitude seems to be "Why change what works?" :p

:rofl:    I almost sprayed my drink all over my monitor.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and i happen to LOVE their stuff.   their glasses are fantastic, i am wearing them now.   i also have their belt, multiple pairs of shoes, and a jacket.  ;)   or of which are really good looking.

however this phone sucks :(   so they are not always great.

My brother has some external HDDs.

419L%2B3vM%2BkL._SY300_.jpg