Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Releasing in Q1 2016 (Jan-Mar)

sweet. time to save up and buy ps4 next year.

It gives you a pretty good window to bag a bargain.

How reliable have past release dates from ND been? Do they usually deliver on time?

It gives you a pretty good window to bag a bargain.

How reliable have past release dates from ND been? Do they usually deliver on time?

U3 released on a pre-set date. (11-1-11)

I think Last of Us was pushed a month or so for polish.

U4 was already pushed out of holiday, but that's fine, it's not like it was last minute.

Well, ND have a pedigree of making good games. I am happy for them not to rush (or be rushed) as long as UC4 is great. I won't care if it's late, as long as it's great ! :p

Well, ND have a pedigree of making good games. I am happy for them not to rush (or be rushed) as long as UC4 is great. I won't care if it's late, as long as it's great ! :p

The day ND put out a poor game is when we all pack in this hobby :p

Why did I think this was coming Q4 2015? Did they ever say that?

Why did I think this was coming Q4 2015? Did they ever say that?

Yeah that was the original date. Got a delay a while back.

Yeah that was the original date. Got a delay a while back.

Damn I guess I never heard about the delay. Was literally just talking to a coworker a few days ago how I could not wait to play it around Christmas.

Oh well.

Cool, will definitely grab Uncharted 4 when I eventually get a PS4. No rush though, still have a massive backlog of great games to finish on my PS3 first :laugh:

Well, ND have a pedigree of making good games. I am happy for them not to rush (or be rushed) as long as UC4 is great. I won't care if it's late, as long as it's great !  :p

Yeah they do, all the previous Uncharted games were amazing! I have complete confidence Uncharted 4 will be also amazing. I say don't rush them, the wait will be worth it!!

• 2 weeks later...