Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800?

Another RTM candidate was compiled yesterday 9th July at Redmond: 10.0.10240.16384

5cGbV7z.png

PS: At tea time! xD

• Like 2

I'm asking if 10162 license will work with it...

Nope, only those GVLK's from TechNet, and it was lucky that MS posted that 7/15 article ahead of time. :)

I'm asking if 10162 license will work with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGI1FhJDbIA

It seems that they've put a dark blue instead the cyan for the Windows 10 logo

The louder wedding you have - the louder divorce will follow it. Don't know how to well say it in English, but you all got the point. I think it just should be the next number. If it's 10241, then it's 10241. There is still much of work to do and this will mean that work has never stopped and keep going.

So,it means we can use those product keys MS gave us there?

Oh sure, those keys are official, but there are just KMS client keys, you still need a KMS host to get your OS activated, for 10176 the KMS tools(it's warez, so I won't talk about them in Neowin) could still work as KMS host, but I don't know if MS would upgrade the KMS protocol then those tools will no longer work. :)

Coming back to the builds,will be there a newer one as RTM than 10176? (and by newer I mean bigger number)

Will it make his show in a week?

Guess we'll know in a few days, the technet page is date Jul 15, seems MS is preparing to make the public announcement on that day. :)

Guess we'll know in a few days, the technet page is date Jul 15, seems MS is preparing to make the public announcement on that day. :)

Okay,thanks.

But,I'm not a MSDN Subscriber,only an Insider...Is there a way that MS offers us an ISO with the RTM downloadable from their sites?

Okay,thanks.

But,I'm not a MSDN Subscriber,only an Insider...Is there a way that MS offers us an ISO with the RTM downloadable from their sites?

I don't know, but GabeAul had said you could reinstall, so I guess they will provide an ISO.

Btw, take with salt : 10.0.10240.16384. :)

I don't know, but GabeAul had said you could reinstall, so I guess they will provide an ISO.

Btw, take with salt : 10.0.10240.16384. :)

thats nothing new, we knew about that candidate last week.

Candidate no more. :laugh:

I believe it when Microsoft says it. If it was RTM, then Microsoft would have made their alleged July 9th target.

I believe it when Microsoft says it. If it was RTM, then Microsoft would have made their alleged July 9th target.

Nah, it just happened that 10240 was compiled on Jul 9, nothing to do with WZor's prediction of Jul 9 sign-off(which was just his pure guesswork).

MS's target was "deadline is Jul 16, a RTM must be out no matter what". :)

Report from Chinese site in Weibo(same site that leaked 10176)

http://www.weibo.com/u/5634255946?to...d1436772632380

Google translate:

Letters(Breaking): Windows 10 RTM final version has been fixed in the July 10 of 10240.16384, this version will be listed as an official version released! Microsoft plans to show in the US time July 15 Windows Partner Conference (WPC) on!

~~~~~~~~~

The image of setup.exe is blur, couldn't decide if it's real/fake

zeoFbu2.jpg

Report from Chinese site in Weibo(same site that leaked 10176)

http://www.weibo.com/u/5634255946?to...d1436772632380

Google translate:

Letters(Breaking): Windows 10 RTM final version has been fixed in the July 10 of 10240.16384, this version will be listed as an official version released! Microsoft plans to show in the US time July 15 Windows Partner Conference (WPC) on!

~~~~~~~~~

The image of setup.exe is blur, couldn't decide if it's real/fake

zeoFbu2.jpg

Wait 2 more days,we'll know then.