-----
Twitch Stream Schedule & Twitch streams

http://www.twitch.tv/event/e3
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo
http://www.twitch.tv/playstation
http://www.twitch.tv/xbox

E3 Week on Twitch

It

Took a holiday off work to stay up to ridiculous o'clock and see all the E3 events.

Not getting hyped that much, hype and E3 tends to end in disaster. Although so far we are doing not bad avoiding leaks.

Took a holiday off work to stay up to ridiculous o'clock and see all the E3 events.

Not getting hyped that much, hype and E3 tends to end in disaster. Although so far we are doing not bad avoiding leaks.

lol. Sit up all night, waiting in anticipation, and then spend the the whole event yelling at the screen in disappointment.

I don't think I am going to bother with watching it live. I just wait until all of the game media outlets do an outline and then read about whatever I am interested in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So for the people who aren't taking a holiday, are any companies posting the videos later or on TV so I can record it?

So far it looks like SpikeTV is doing Microsoft's event, but that's it.

So for the people who aren't taking a holiday, are any companies posting the videos later or on TV so I can record it?

So far it looks like SpikeTV is doing Microsoft's event, but that's it.

Links always go up on YT. If you want to stay spoiler free I (or anyone else who is on NW) would be happy to send you a link after the events. Trying to Google one would be a nightmare, there shall be spoilers everywhere lol.

Links always go up on YT. If you want to stay spoiler free I (or anyone else who is on NW) would be happy to send you a link after the events. Trying to Google one would be a nightmare, there shall be spoilers everywhere lol.

Awesome. Did you get rid of your Facebook? Never see you on there.

Rather excited by this surprise new Transformers game which has been leaked. Now if only I actually had a console to play it on, as it doesn't sound like it'll be making an appearance on PC :( 

Awesome. Did you get rid of your Facebook? Never see you on there.

Yeah, have done for the past few months. Myself and the GF broke up as she screwed me over for someone else, and there has been a lot of high tensions between shared friends. Too old for drama so the old FB is in hiatus until some point in the future. 

My new GF is E3  :heart:

Yeah, have done for the past few months. Myself and the GF broke up as she screwed me over for someone else, and there has been a lot of high tensions between shared friends. Too old for drama so the old FB is in hiatus until some point in the future. 

My new GF is E3  :heart:

Sorry and happy to hear about that.

I wondered if it had something to do with her.

• Like 1

http://www.pcgamer.com/dishonored-2-incoming-bethesda-accidentally-streams-e3-press-conference-rehearsal/

Bethesda accidentally leaked Dishonored 2. I think the first one was kind of a hidden gem that a lot of people missed. It tried to do too many things at once (melee, guns, stealth, and magic) but the setting was beautiful, kind of like a steampunked Half-Life 2, and it rewarded exploration and alternate solutions. I only got about halfway through it before moving onto greener pastures, but not because Dishonored was bad or too hard or anything. I meant to go back to in, and, well, that was last summer. I'll be keeping an eye out for official coverage of the second one.

http://www.pcgamer.com/dishonored-2-incoming-bethesda-accidentally-streams-e3-press-conference-rehearsal/

Bethesda accidentally leaked Dishonored 2. I think the first one was kind of a hidden gem that a lot of people missed. It tried to do too many things at once (melee, guns, stealth, and magic) but the setting was beautiful, kind of like a steampunked Half-Life 2, and it rewarded exploration and alternate solutions. I only got about halfway through it before moving onto greener pastures, but not because Dishonored was bad or too hard or anything. I meant to go back to in, and, well, that was last summer. I'll be keeping an eye out for official coverage of the second one.

It leaked last year from a backroom showing

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1203515-dishonored-2-darkness-of-tyvia-to-be-announced-at-e3-2014/

And DOOM looks awesome :drool:

As crazy as people are over new Doom and Fallout4, right now I'm much more happy about dishonored 2, Emily grew up well.  :D   I'm biased though, as a stealth junky when it comes to games.

• Like 1

I'm getting so behind in games in general at the moment I'm finding it harder to care about E3 this year.  (Thanks, Warframe :p )

Need for Speed?  Cool.  Mirror's Edge?  Cool.  Tomb Raider?  Eh I'm sure it'll be good.

I'm sure there'll be some cool stuff announced, but so far I'm just not feeling the love.

I'm getting so behind in games in general at the moment I'm finding it harder to care about E3 this year.  (Thanks, Warframe :p )

Need for Speed?  Cool.  Mirror's Edge?  Cool.  Tomb Raider?  Eh I'm sure it'll be good.

I'm sure there'll be some cool stuff announced, but so far I'm just not feeling the love.

I've got a number of games that need finishing as well but it's not like these are coming out anytime soon, we're talking winter of this year and into 2016. 

I've been waiting for Dishonored 2 for a long time, so I'm excited about that.

Glad that this year, E3 isn't all about consoles.

I'm glad these games don't force co-op on us at least, like the new ghost recon, at least I can play solo to, I tend to play when people I know are sleeping etc.

I was really glad, of course, that FO4 isn't a MMO, but I kinda waver on the possibility of a limited optional co-op mode. Probably better not to test those waters.