E3 2015 Microsoft Press Conference Discussion

And no charge for games you already own? I guessing this will only be for digital titles?

Backward compatability! Holy crap. I can finally pack up my 360 and get it out of my living room, despite having a huge 360 backlog. Woot. (Y) (Y)

• Like 2

they said retail discs will work as well.

Great news, I missed that!

New controller looks slick. Can't wait to see what else they bring.

Oh wow, this new controller is sweet!

Great news, I missed that!

New controller looks slick. Can't wait to see what else they bring.

The games are digital but you put in your 360 disc for the security check, it then downloads the game to your hdd on your xbox one, that's what it sounded like to me.

• Like 2

The games are digital but you put in your 360 disc for the security check, it then downloads the game to your hdd on your xbox one, that's what it sounded like to me.

Figured it would be something like that. Either way, great news. 

The new controller is meh. "Exchangeable parts" to me means, "parts will be loose and the controller will feel cheap as a result".

Backwards compatibility really knocked me sideways. I thought if it ever came, it would be a subscription over the air thing. Well pleased.

Backwards compatibility really knocked me sideways. I thought if it ever came, it would be a subscription over the air thing. Well pleased.

They totally made a dig at Sony with the "it's free" bit, no charging to play last gen games ala PS Now.

• Like 1

Mod support on Fallout, wowsers and here comes the Titanfall announcement (probably..)

• Like 1

Titanfall and Inquistion. Nice

During the Fallout bit did anyone see the line that said you'd get Fallout 3 free when buying 4? Or did I just make that up?

Titanfall and Inquistion. Nice

During the Fallout bit did anyone see the line that said you'd get Fallout 3 free when buying 4? Or did I just make that up?

No, you didn't imagine it. Microsoft tweeted it out I think.

No, you didn't imagine it. Microsoft tweeted it out I think.

Ah cool

Night-time racing now in FM