http://www.twitch.tv/event/e3
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

-----
Exhibitors

Full list
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2015_Exhibitor_List

-----
Games

Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS Western release)

Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash (3DS)

Devil's Third

Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS)

Little Battlers Experience (3DS)

Mario Maker (Wii U)

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS & Wii U)

Pok

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not even a Nintendo guy, haven't been since the Super NES, but what in the bleeding hell were they playing at the Nintendo World Championship 2015? I played something similar at a Wii U demo station, but this seemed like it was something new, put together for the contest. I could only describe it as Mario Hell, you know like those flash games that have come out. This one starts with NES Mario, then it's Mario World, and lastly something I've never seen before (probably the Wii U Mario game

I'm not even a Nintendo guy, haven't been since the Super NES, but what in the bleeding hell were they playing at the Nintendo World Championship 2015? I played something similar at a Wii U demo station, but this seemed like it was something new, put together for the contest. I could only describe it as Mario Hell, you know like those flash games that have come out. This one starts with NES Mario, then it's Mario World, and lastly something I've never seen before (probably the Wii U Mario game

• Like 1

Well, it was kind of like the tournament in the movie "The Wizard," or in other words a 90 minute ad for Super Mario Bros. 3.

Super Mario Maker looks great. I hope they include the Championship levels. I'm sure I couldn't pass them, but they were well made. I missed most of the event, but that Mario competition was wild.

And the award for strangest start to an E3 event goes to the Nintendo Muppets.

Also, Starfox on the Wii U.

Overall I'm not too impressed. Come on Nintendo you can do so much better.

Literally the only thing that was interesting, so far, was Star Fox U. Metroid doesn't even look like Metro and everything else has generally been stuff we've already seen before.

But hey at least we got Animal Crossing amibo U...which looks likes the original mario party (why couldn't MP10 have been like that??)

And enough with the 3Ds already...

Nintendo as usual paying little attention to the Wii U while bombarding the 3DS with new games...

The handheld has momentum. It'd be silly not to!

Wii U is never going to sell the same number of units, but the 1st party AAAs will still come from Nintendo and sell a couple of million each regardless.

Nintendo as usual paying little attention to the Wii U while bombarding the 3DS with new games...

Bit early to judge what they're going to announce before the event is over, isn't it?

The handheld has momentum. It'd be silly not to!

Wii U is never going to sell the same number of units, but the 1st party AAAs will still come from Nintendo and sell a couple of million each regardless.

Of course it has momentum and of course the Wii U isn't selling

they're making tons of games for th handheld and nearly ignoring the Wii U if they had given the Wii U the same attention they've been giving the 3DS it would have been a much bigger success. 

Bit early to judge what they're going to announce before the event is over, isn't it?

not really, it's a well known pattern from them by now. But hey at least the Wii U is taking over thr throne as home of weird japanese games with girls in underwear and boob physics...

WTF AC Wii U.... Nintendo.

All you had to do was make a traditional AC on the Wii U and I'd have that Wii U without dust for weeks...

Wait...that can't be it :/ I thought they said it was a 90 minute long presentation, but its only been 45mins.

If that really was it...what the ###### Nintendo, nothing about legend of zelda? Nothing really new...well some 3DS games I guess.

I love you Nintendo but come on. Your E3 event last year was spectacular, this year just seems absolutely meh. Especially when you see what Microsoft and Sony have done so far.

nothing about legend of zelda?

they said a couple months ago that they weren't going to show anything about Zelda this year

Wait...that can't be it :/ I thought they said it was a 90 minute long presentation, but its only been 45mins.

If that really was it...what the ###### Nintendo, nothing about legend of zelda? Nothing really new...well some 3DS games I guess.

I love you Nintendo but come on. Your E3 event last year was spectacular, this year just seems absolutely meh. Especially when you see what Microsoft and Sony have done so far.

Seems this is Nintendos "yup, we're done with the Wii U" swansong.

Amiibos and NX whenever it is announced is it now I guess. I fully expect Zelda to be a cross-platform title for the new piece of hardware.

Man I'm soo salty about AC right now.

they said a couple months ago that they weren't going to show anything about Zelda this year

Oh I must have missed that.

Well great. So to wrap up Nintendo E3, 3DS got some games...Wii U got nothing much except for Star Fox. Nothing new was really shown for the Wii. The letssupermario.com thing is a neat idea though.

Meh. Overall a massive disappointment.

Man I'm soo salty about AC right now.

Tell me about it...

90% of the presentation was 3DS and Amiibos. People have been begging Nintendo for an AC Wii U game. People have also been begging Nintendo for a return to the original Mario party games. Instead what do they give us? Some weird hybrid between the two and go "hey look guys we did what you wanted"

It's not AC...its not Mario Party...

People have been begging Nintendo for a new Metroid game...and then they show that. Didn't give it a lot of coverage and honestly it doesn't even look like a metro game.

People have been begging Nintendo for a new Paper mario game , and then they give us paper jam 3Ds..

HOW ABOUT MARIO GALAXY?!?!?!

Seriously from all the Nintendo E3s that I can remember, that had to have been the worst. Even more so when you consider what MS and Sony showed. It's like they decided "well who cares what the fans want, here's some crap that nobody asked for or cares about"

$50 says Legend of Zelda will be the Nintendo NX launch game. No news about it this year, it was supposed to launch this year...and Nintendo is rumored to launch the NX next year or the year after.

its so bad I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Are you ****ing kidding me ? Not one but 2 Metroid games for the 3ds?

Earth to Nintendo its 2 and a half years since the WIIU launched and there is still no new Metroid or Zelda.

It's a shame Metroid Federation Force was cut from the same cloth as Blast Ball, rather than a proper entry / sequel like it deserves.

And I still can't believe we still don't have a Mario adventure game. Galaxy 1 had released and 2 was announced at this point in the Wii's lifetime.

Not mad, just disappointed. Still love my 3DS and Wii U.

its so bad I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Are you ****ing kidding me ? Not one but 2  Metroid games for the 3ds?

Earth to Nintendo its 2 and a half years since the WIIU launched and there is still no new Metroid or Zelda.

Take your pick

well_it_s_over_now.png

NH1rYSH.png

Ironically one of the best fits for the 3DS, Earthbound, still completely swerves it. 

WTF AC Wii U.... Nintendo.

All you had to do was make a traditional AC on the Wii U and I'd have that Wii U without dust for weeks...

I reckon it'll still come. AC Amiibo Festival is more than half way there to a true AC game by the looks of it.

I reckon it'll still come. AC Amiibo Festival is more than half way there to a true AC game by the looks of it.

Hopefully, the 3DS has been getting all the AC love. AC with gamepad support would be great.

• Like 1