I don't get the whole reserve thing ( I have several pcs)

so here is a question.. Can you have more than 1 "cdkey" assigned to me or something?  I ask that because the update is showing up on my son's PC but not mine.. Of course both computers are mine, but my question is, do I put his email address on the update or can I do mine on 2 different PC's?

so here is a question.. Can you have more than 1 "cdkey" assigned to me or something?  I ask that because the update is showing up on my son's PC but not mine.. Of course both computers are mine, but my question is, do I put his email address on the update or can I do mine on 2 different PC's?

Reservation software goes to all Windows7/8.x computers before July...  So they all can be prepared to upgrade if reserved. Otherwise they will be too late for free offer if they didn't reserve it by July 2016.

So I am not really sure about the keys but I guess you get the keys emailed to you for the future uses...  Your installation will be personalized based on your device, I guess.

I am feeling that you don't need the keys because you will upgrade to the released version and after that, you will be able to do the clean install....  No keys needed.

I could be wrong on one of those things..

We will see what Gabe has to say when the time gets closer .. that we look forward to the W10 release in July. We will find out about the keys or not.