Comic Cartel - Great Website for Comic Book Readers

I promise. No referral links here. None. I just like to spread the word when I find services/websites I believe are above and beyond.

I learned about them through a promotion on Kotaku. They did a deal you got 10% off subscriptions and a deal on the shipping plan. I immediately checked it out then, and even though the site was a little rocky at first, they still they had a great service.

Since I have joined, they have overhauled the site completely. Just a few weeks ago they launched Version 2.0 of the site. It is awesome. Really has made the experience that much better.

They allow you to choose several shipping plans. I do the end of the month one shipment plan as it is the best choice from a money perspective. It also means at the beginning of the month I get all of my haul from the past month. So that keeps me plenty busy for that month.

So here are some of the talking points...
  • FREE comic book storage box(es) with most shipments

For real. For every shipment of at least $20 worth of comics* (roughly 5 comics, or 2 trades), you get a free storage box. The box fits 15-18 comics, if your shipment fills more than a box, you get second free box. And so on.

• Organize as you buy.

You can fit a full years

I wonder on how many other forums around the web this was posted...

I wonder on how many other forums around the web this was posted...

Exactly 01. I posted this on Neogaf as well, the only other forum I also frequent.

You have the text I used. Google it. If you can find it anywhere else besides Neogaf, I wll never post on Neowin again. 

I get nothing at all for doing this except knowing I am helping out a new site I believe is awesome. As I said on Neogaf...

I was just sharing my experience as it has been so damn positive, and for the most part people tend to only share when they have negative experiences. I feel like if someone has had a particularly positive experience, such as I have had, those should be shared as well.