Elephone P7000 Telstra NextG Compatibility

Ok, I am totally confused so hopefully one of you can clarify this. I already got bitten once because I didn't do my homework and I don't want it to happen again.

Does Elephone p7000 fully support Telstra NextG? I already asked the question here but the answer I was given might have been a misunderstanding (due to error at my end) as I might have not been clear enough...

According to p7000's specifications: http://www.elephone.hk/p7000.html

Wireless&Networks

• Wifi frequency:2.4G/5G
  • FDD-LTE:band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600)
  • WCDMA:band 1/2/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100)
  • GSM:band 2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900)

and according to here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Mobiles/What-s-the-difference-between-3G-Next-G-and-4G/td-p/1106

Next G uses the 850 MHz frequency band (most other 3G networks use 2100 MHz, and occasionally 900 MHz) to provide mobile connectivity (just because I like to throw this stuff around, the old analog TV channels used from 46 MHz up to 819 MHz, which is why once analog TV is shut off there will be a lot more spectrum around for things like mobile phones. Wifi uses a frequency range between 2400-2500 MHz).

I am somewhat confused. I want to buy this phone but I need to make sure it will work on Telstra's NextG as I need the coverage and speed.

Thanks

Why the confusion? In the quote from telstra it says that Next G uses the 850 mhz frequency band. In the specification you quoted from Elepehone it says the device supports that frequency (and also the 900 and 2100 bands).

So yes, the device is compatible.

Thx, it's because it does not mention HSPA or HSPA+ or HSDPA and it only mentions the MHz but I did think that a name is given to a band, I just wasn't sure.