Any of you have a wireless Logitech mouse?

I want a full-size Logitech wireless mouse but I'm not sure which ones are small and which are full size.

• M187 (

If you look on the logitech site you can see their dimensions 

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-mouse-m560

Click on the specifications tab.

Compare it to a mouse I know is full sized..

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mx-master?crid=7

Edit 1: Actually that might not be the best comparison because the MX master is wider and maybe a little longer than your typical mouse. 

Edit 2: Out all of those it looks like the M560, M525, and M185 are the closest to full sized. Some of the other ones aren't on the logitech site anymore.

I went for the M560 because it's a newer model than the M510 (Y)

Cheers!

m560 is a great choice, I've tried out briefly just to make sure it's working as intended before handing it over to my dad.

Had the M705 mouse. Absolute worst Logitech product I have used. While I kept using Logitech and will keep using them as I think they're a good brand, I would not go for that mouse. Always disconnected and had delais when I was trying to point it at specific small spots in programs.

Another happy G602 owner.  Excellent battery life, customizable, comfortable in my big hands, switches are rated to last a good long time (something I've had many issues with in the past, even with expensive "gaming" mice).. best mouse I've ever owned.

I'm on my second Performance MX mouse - my previous one lasted about 3 years until the left click started playing up and I traded it in with Logitech for another one :D

Had the M705 mouse. Absolute worst Logitech product I have used. While I kept using Logitech and will keep using them as I think they're a good brand, I would not go for that mouse. Always disconnected and had delais when I was trying to point it at specific small spots in programs.

I made this video on the M705 a few years ago. It was an awful mouse!

2x G700S the only issue is the buggy software forgetting profiles.

So my M560 arrived.

The scroll wheel is crap.

When you try to click it, it scrolls!

This means if you, for example, assign the scroll wheel click to throw a grenade, you also end up cycling weapons!

Sending it back.

So my M560 arrived.

The scroll wheel is crap.

When you try to click it, it scrolls!

This means if you, for example, assign the scroll wheel click to throw a grenade, you also end up cycling weapons!

Sending it back.

Can't you toggle it out of Free-Spinning mode? The Performance MX has an analog click-switch to do this in the place of the little button on the M560. What does that little switch do?

Can't you toggle it out of Free-Spinning mode? The Performance MX has an analog click-switch to do this in the place of the little button on the M560. What does that little switch do?

The square button is just a button.

I can't find a way to disable "free-spinning mode".

The square button is just a button.

I can't find a way to disable "free-spinning mode".

From the net....

The scroll wheel is small but can be used in two different modes. There's a regular click mode but push the wheel down into the housing of the mouse until it clicks and you're into a free-spinning mode

From the net....

The scroll wheel is small but can be used in two different modes. There's a regular click mode but push the wheel down into the housing of the mouse until it clicks and you're into a free-spinning mode

I have the hardware here.

"Pushing the wheel down" is just a click, which on my MX518 is used for throwing grenades etc. and each scroll on the MX518 has a satisfying "click" to stop the wheel rolling as I click it, but that "satisfying click" isn't there on the M560.

In fact, even scrolling pages online, I'll scroll and loose the wheel and it'll do one more page scroll a half-second later, as if it didn't "settle".

The wheel on the mouse is a pile of poo. The one on the M705 was just as bad.

Is there a way to _pull_ the wheel out of free-spinning mode? (The wording on the review sounds like a hard-press might have pushed it _into_ free-spinning mode).

Or try pushing it again super-hard to click it out again? 

edit: seems like a delibrate design flaw: https://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-and-Pointing-Devices/Can-you-reconfigure-the-scroll-wheel-button-on-the-M560/td-p/1138287 

Is there a way to _pull_ the wheel out of free-spinning mode? (The wording on the review sounds like a hard-press might have pushed it _into_ free-spinning mode).

Or try pushing it again super-hard to click it out again? 

I can't pull it and if I push it any harder, it'll break :laugh:

I have the hardware here.

"Pushing the wheel down" is just a click, which on my MX518 is used for throwing grenades etc. and each scroll on the MX518 has a satisfying "click" to stop the wheel rolling as I click it, but that "satisfying click" isn't there on the M560.

In fact, even scrolling pages online, I'll scroll and loose the wheel and it'll do one more page scroll a half-second later, as if it didn't "settle".

The wheel on the mouse is a pile of poo. The one on the M705 was just as bad.

Seems to work fine on my M705.

I just bought the Logitech G700s, which is a hybrid wired/wireless in the gaming line. So far it has been a very nice, lots of configuration options, and a decent battery life (it comes with a rechargeable). I paid ~$50 for it from Amazon and am very happy with it.