Credit Cards & Credit Score

I'm always scared to check my credit report though. I thought that by checking they ding you some points for checking your score no? Also good choice on CapOne card. That's how I got on the building my credit back. Had a student card before that I maxed out and never paid off. CapOne mailed me a Gold card to start off as guarantee acceptance card. I also personally don't like annual fee cards as well. Only useful on benefits if you use the card a hell of a lot or spend a lot with.

Loan forgiveness is nothing more than another scam.  They are just in business to make money.  This will do nothing to repair your credit.

I've stopped caring about a lot of ######. Nothing is free in this world, you pay a price period. All I've done is paid them to consolidate all my loans into 1 payment plan. That's all I've done with it. Now, they want to pay it off in full, and I pay them x amount per month. That isn't happening.

I'm always scared to check my credit report though. I thought that by checking they ding you some points for checking your score no? Also good choice on CapOne card. That's how I got on the building my credit back. Had a student card before that I maxed out and never paid off. CapOne mailed me a Gold card to start off as guarantee acceptance card. I also personally don't like annual fee cards as well. Only useful on benefits if you use the card a hell of a lot or spend a lot with.

I think I have a secured card with CapOne. I'll look.