Steam Monster Summer Sale: 11th - 21st June

I hope the Witcher 3 will go on sale.

It's been on sale every day for 10% off. Consider the game just came out you probably won't be able to get much better than that. Look for it to have a huge discount during the winter sale though.

I hope the Witcher 3 will go on sale.

greenmangaming.com VIP section has Witcher III 40% off (reg $60 on sale for $36) vs 10% Steam has it on sale for.

Bought Wolfenstein: Old Blood and Wolfenstein: New Order.

Playing Old Blood first, really enjoying playing Agent Blaskowitz again. I am very entertained.

Nothing has really jumped out at me yet.

This and the 'monster game' really doesn't jump out at me either.

Possibly the worst steam sale I've witnessed thus far.

Bought Wolfenstein: Old Blood and Wolfenstein: New Order.

Playing Old Blood first, really enjoying playing Agent Blaskowitz again. I am very entertained.

New Order is pretty enjoyable storyline, don't worry if opening scene/mission/video is choppy as hell, itll smooth out after first run.

Most people seem to be unable to play the monster game on Steam.

Am I the only one who remembers the paid mods thing a month ago when a bunch of people swore they were going to boycott the Steam Summer Sale? I see that is going oh so well. I didn't think it would happen anyway. I'm probably going to sit this one out though. More because I just came off vacation and we're broke. Also I picked up GTA V and Red Dead Redemption used on the 360 while on vacation. So I have games to last me for a while. Besides, what I normally spend on the summer/winter sale (around $50) will basically go toward buying Fallout 4 on release day. I waited a year for a good deal on Skyrim, and I really regret that. Not repeating it.

I waited a year for a good deal on Skyrim, and I really regret that. Not repeating it.

Usually you need to wait 3 years for a good deal when a game is made by Bethesda. This is if you consider 40$ a good deal after 3 years.

Definitely very lackluster so far, but in the past things tend to pick up towards the end.

LOTS of 8 bit anime JRPGs and crap.

Maybe if you are a steam sale vet you already own everything from previous sales.

You're better off signing up for something like isthereanydeal.com and get alerted when a store has a really cheap price.

Usually you need to wait 3 years for a good deal when a game is made by Bethesda. This is if you consider 40$ a good deal after 3 years.

I got Skyrim for $22.50 on GMG in the summer or early Fall of 2012, less than a year after it came out. I believe Dawnguard came out that September, or maybe earlier. Anyway, it was just out

I'm eyeing up "Sir, You Are Being Hunted." 75% off...it won't get any better than 4.99, but I'm not sure how much I would end up playing it.

"Sir" was 90% off on day 2 as a flash sale. I'd been waiting for it to hit 75% or more discount for the last few Steam sales so I jumped on it when it was at 90.

Haven't played it yet as I'm kinda busy these days so I'm mainly fuelling my backlog. Picked up another 3 games that were also at 75% off for the first time on Steam. So that's 4 games in the first 2 days. Not bad.

I'm eyeing up "Sir, You Are Being Hunted." 75% off...it won't get any better than 4.99, but I'm not sure how much I would end up playing it.

I was on sale for less than 2$ on the Russian side of GoG 3 days ago (normal was 4$). It might pop up again before it ends.

Bought my first game - Road Redemption

I'm going to probably buy this one as well. been eyeballing it for a while, and this is a good price.

Bring back the goold roadrash on my sega genesis 32x days.