Mom punched infant because he kept her from sleeping

I'm so sorry but it reminds me of this: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/12/03/ :blush:

On a serious note this is incredibly sad and I hope her child can still develop as normally as possible. I also hope the child is permananetly removed from the mother, for it's own safety; when you punch a baby in the face, you don't get to have babies anymore.

Punching a crying baby sounds like a good way to get a crying baby to stop crying to me.  :huh:

"Good" may not be the best word choice :p

Perfect use of the death penalty, no excuses.

Killing her doesn't make us much better than her. I'd rather she work while in prison for a while and have her paychecks go towards helping children who are victims of domestic violence.

Killing her doesn't make us much better than her. I'd rather she work while in prison for a while and have her paychecks go towards helping children who are victims of domestic violence.

And we as tax payers would be giving her a free home and putting her in an already crowded jail system. I would rather support her kids directly than let her breathe another ounce of air.

• Like 1

I feel very sorry for the child. I hope he makes it through this and is given to a loving family that will actually care for him. I do not know the mother, I do not know her past mental history, and I do not know her state of mind when she perpetrated this terrible act so I cannot judge her; however, I do not believe that she should ever be allowed to take care of another living creature, let alone an infant or child. Cases like this make me ponder about preventative strategies that could be used to weed out unstable parents before they abuse their children.

If this was the dad, y'all know he would have been held without bail, pending death sentence.

When it comes to childrens' welfare, our legal system is sexist as heck.

Bond only $15 K a bit light

Yeah I had to read twice to make sure I didn't misread $150K. This is BS that bitch doesn't deserve to have children I don't care what anyone says...