Pizza Hut Couldn

The best pizza has always been and will forever be a simple Margharita with some freshly torn basil and good peppery olive oil to finish. PozzaHut couldn't make that in their wildest dreams.

But I'm sure the new one will be a hit, people just can't help stuffing their faces with crap.

It's been in Aus before. 

FYI - Pizza Hut is considered cheap and nasty pizza here. 

I'm pretty sure it's considered cheap and nasty everywhere.

• Like 3

Hey Pizza Hut, try making your dough fresh again instead of using frozen pucks, dump the nasty oil you use, and ditch all the disgusting gimmicks that make your pizzas 2000 calories a slice. I'd buy Papa Johns if it wasn't an unbelievable 15 dollars for a large cheese pizza.

And this is why im glad i disliked pizza hut since the first day I had it almost 10 years ago. Get your ###### together pizza hut.

Also local pizza places are always better

When we make pizza it's individual pies using a homemade whole wheat pita (no oil or sugar); homemade sauce based on petite diced tomatoes, tomato sauce & spices; veggies (onion, green & red peppers, mushrooms, chilies, etc.); meat of choice if any and a bit of lowfat mozzarella on top. In summer we cook them in a charcoal BBQ on a stone with a mesquite smoke pack. Very tasty.

Not like typical pizzas - a little of everything else embedded in a 1/2" cheese layer.

• Like 1

When we make pizza it's individual pies using a homemade whole wheat pita (no oil or sugar); homemade sauce based on petite diced tomatoes, tomato sauce & spices; veggies (onion, green & red peppers, mushrooms, chilies, etc.); meat of choice if any and a bit of lowfat mozzarella on top. In summer we cook them in a charcoal BBQ on a stone with a mesquite smoke pack. Very tasty.

Not like typical pizzas - a little of everything else embedded in a 1/2" cheese layer.

:) I make something very similar to that at my house and they are amazing delicious!

Could you imagine if Pizza Hut did a 180 and started offering that kind of quality and freshness? Me either!

As bad as people are hammering Pizza Hut its hell and gone better than the Detroit area Hungry Howie's. They're so greasy the cheese and veggies slide off the crust. Literally dripping. Yuk.

Actually it 1st came out in Australia I think.

It was originally a hotdog stuffed inside the regular crust I think. We're currently subjected to a pie embedded to the crust https://bandt-au.s3.amazonaws.com/information/uploads/2015/06/FourN-Twenty-Stuffed-Crust-POS-e1432880003856-1260x840.jpg?8a12b1

Meat pie, burger, hot dog... lets face it, it's the same product reheated.

But... Everyone knows that Pizza Hut won the franchise wars!

Or was it Taco Bell... :p

Aren't they the same thing? I've seen KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut all sharing the same space so I guess they're owned by the same company.

Yum! Brands owns KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, WingStreet, Super Chix and Yum! Restaurants. They used to own A&W and Long John Silvers but they were sold to a group of Long John Silver franchisees.

LOL I just saw the Pizza Hut commercial for the Four n Twenty pie crust....Gross.

FYI - I just moved place and tried the pizza shop 200m from my place, it's a no go sadly. 

Well, next time you're at a stock holder's meeting, tell them they've misspelled "YUCK"! [emoji14]

The investment co. handles that. We just collect our gains, if any, and pay the taxes. YUM is actually a small percentage.

Hey Pizza Hut, try making your dough fresh again instead of using frozen pucks, dump the nasty oil you use, and ditch all the disgusting gimmicks that make your pizzas 2000 calories a slice. I'd buy Papa Johns if it wasn't an unbelievable 15 dollars for a large cheese pizza.

the perfect post. they need to stop w/ the swimming pool oiled pans, stop w/ the gimmicks and just make some good pizza.

Think that's bad? I give you the Minnesota Twins Bratdog, as served at Target Field.

It's a bratwurst stuffed with a hot dog, wrapped in bacon, in a pretzel roll, topped with onions, peppers and whatever else you add. Layered meats akin to a turducken.

Personally, I'll stick with a taco and iced tea.

79282b9e5eb04cc8133396df353f10fb.jpg

ME wants!

• 1 month later...

I wish ppl would stop with this pretension crap... really it doesn't make a diff. 

I always liked Pizza Hut, since I was a kid. They've always been the best chain, IMO. They pretty much won when they started doing cheese-stuffed crust and nobody followed. I heard CiCi's is doing it now, but CiCi's is somewhere between terrible and bad. Papa John's does have better ingredients, and better crust... okay, they make a better pie, but I still prefer Pizza Hut. Domino's is crap. Domino's has never not been crap. Domino's is the McDonald's of pizza. They're everywhere, they're alright if you know what to order, but saying they're decent or better is quite foolish, and this is coming from a guy who likes Pizza Hut.

The best chain is Round Table, but they're only in Northern California. Santa Rosa and thereabouts. My wife and I are seriously going there for our tenth anniversary.

"Local places are always better." Hmm. There seem to be two kinds of pizzas. The Americanized type Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's make. Then there's the wanna-be Italian kind. This is what local places make. It's probably more authentic, but I find it real hit and miss. Sometimes it is better. Sometimes it's a lot worse.

Oh, and for the record, those fancy toppings were good at Pizza Hut. I had them make a pizza with those Peruvian peppers, spinach, olives, tomatoes, and onions, and drizzle it with the balsamic glaze. I've always been a "Meat Lovers" pizza guy, but I can appreciate some veggies, sometimes. This was my first time ordering a pizza without meat from Pizza Hut, and it was great. I would be disappointed if they did away with the premium ingredients.