'Black' NAACP Leader outed as white woman

SPOKANE, WA (KREM) -- A recent investigation into racially charged threats made toward the president of the NAACP chapter in Spokane have raised questions beyond who made the threats.

On Thursday, Rachel Dolezal's parents claimed she had been deceiving people.

Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal said Thursday that they want people to know the truth including that their daughter is Caucasian. The Dolezals sat down with 11Alive's Spokane sister station, KREM 2 News and said their daughter is specifically German and Czech.

Source:

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/11/spokane-naacp-president-questions/71101474/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Raw interview with Rachel Dolezal about hate crimes against her. The interview takes an interesting twist at the 7:55 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRj_h7vmMM

More about this story at BuzzFeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-civil-rights-leader-has-disguised-herself-as-black-for-yea#.omN0D6RRY

1eb4a91b9d6caff5a3197465cae32957.jpg

I'm sure with the way technology is advancing, we'll be able to get permanent skin color changes pretty soon. I'm not talking about a tan, I mean any color you want... brown, yellow, green, red, blue.

Then any minority advancement organization can be infiltrated with ease.

I'm sure with the way technology is advancing, we'll be able to get permanent skin color changes pretty soon. I'm not talking about a tan, I mean any color you want... brown, yellow, green, red, blue.

Then any minority advancement organization can be infiltrated with ease.

Yep!

full30.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know why anyone want to be black (in America).

I certainly do not want to be 21 times more likely to be killed by the police.

• Like 3

I'm not sure how anyone ever thought she was black to begin with. I could believe she has some black genes but no way either of her parents were. There's more differences to black and white looks besides skin color and hair.

• Like 1

In a multicultural place where there have been so many inter-racial relationships it's hard to tell. There are blacks with lighter skin than many Europeans and none of the features you'd expect.

Examples in Hollywood,

Vin Diesel (F&F)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)

Carol Channing (Broadway/film)

Jessica Beals (Flashdance)

Etc.

Perhaps a racist organization like the NAACP shouldn't exist to begin with.

When they were first founded, there used to be whites and blacks in the organization.  They actually released a statement standing behind this particular leader.

I wouldn't say today's NAACP is racist, they are just out of touch IMO.  They focus so much on the "man" keeping colored people down and how the system (police, courts, etc.) are keeping colored people down that they ignore the number one problem in the black community.  Black on black crime, which you are pretty much guaranteed to be a victim of at some point in your lifetime, if not multiple times, rather than being shot or even stopped by the police.  The destruction of the black family unit, where every parent is seemingly single and most of those are women.  You have to tackle the issues in your own "house" before you can start pointing fingers at others for holding you down.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say today's NAACP is racist, they are just out of touch IMO.  They focus so much on the "man" keeping colored people down and how the system (police, courts, etc.) are keeping colored people down that they ignore the number one problem in the black community.  Black on black crime, which you are pretty much guaranteed to be a victim of at some point in your lifetime, if not multiple times, rather than being shot or even stopped by the police.

There's no such thing as 'black on black' crime - that's racist propaganda used by networks like Fox News to perpetuate pejorative racial stereotypes. You never hear about 'white on white' crime, despite that being dramatically more common. The reason the NAACP focuses on issues with the criminal justice system is because there is systemic racism throughout the police and judiciary in the US.

• Like 2

There's no such thing as 'black on black' crime - that's racist propaganda used by networks like Fox News to perpetuate pejorative racial stereotypes. You never hear about 'white on white' crime, despite that being dramatically more common. The reason the NAACP focuses on issues with the criminal justice system is because there is systemic racism throughout the police and judiciary in the US.

Of all the boneheaded and outright lies you have spewed this has got to be one of the best ones so far, you know nothing of what is really happening here other then the propaganda you choose to believe, best thing you can do is stay out of it. 

WAY more sad than hilarious! In fact, not even remotely hilarious!

Well OP quoted buzzfeed for the news article. that is pretty hilarious. though I'm surprised the title wasn't "You'll never believe what they revealed about this NAACP  leader".

• Like 3

Perhaps a racist organization like the NAACP shouldn't exist to begin with.

Yeah cos why should any organisation exist to stand up the rights of black people cos white folks have obviously got that sorted.....*sigh*

Yeah cos why should any organisation exist to stand up the rights of black people cos white folks have obviously got that sorted.....*sigh*

Considering how often the stances of the NAACP end up harming minorities shows they are not needed, but who needs facts, right, this all about propaganda and agenda pushing and why this will be swept under the rug soon enough 

• Like 2

WAY more sad than hilarious! In fact, not even remotely hilarious!

This is funny.. reminds me of Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder.

IM DA DUDE, PLAYIN THE DA DUDE, DISGUISED AS THE OTHER DUDE!!!!!

WHAT'AYA MEAN YOU PEOPLE?!...

But also sad, that she didn't want to just be her.  uncomfortable in her own skin... was/is life that bad?