Windows stops after any restart,freezes randomly

Hi,friends.
My issue is a very weird one,as much as it isn't occurring once with the Windows 8 or 8.1.
I also had it on Windows XP/7,on different hardware builds,software configurations,etc.
It seems that if I restart it,my PC won't pass the Windows main screen [''Starting Windows''].
I've tried everything from changing drivers,parts,updates,packs and so on...Still dealing with it.
Any ideas of what could be the problem and its solution,of course?
Anticipate thanks.
Any kind of help is highly appreciated.
Regards.

Now,it seems it's randomly stopping after booting in to Windows [few minutes after]...
Windows would not reach any command,I can stop the PC just by pressing case's Power button,when,the Windows decides to shut down.

Greetings.

I wouldnt press the on/off button everytime. Sooner or later it'll corrupt the hdd.

See if it boots into safe mode. If it does, scan the hdd with something

PSU?

I've scanned the HDD,over and over again...100% clean.

Is that with CheckDisk, or do you use something ele? It could be a mechanical issue with the hard disk, does it occur on different ones? The few times my customers have had this issue, it sticks on "Starting Windows", then blue screens with an "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" STOP error. Does yours do that at any time?

I've scanned the HDD,over and over again...100% clean.

Clean as in No malware or clean as in No bad sectors?

~

Hi,friends.
My issue is a very weird one,as much as it isn't occurring once with the Windows 8 or 8.1.
I also had it on Windows XP/7,on different hardware builds,software configurations,etc.
It seems that if I restart it,my PC won't pass the Windows main screen [''Starting Windows''].
I've tried everything from changing drivers,parts,updates,packs and so on...Still dealing with it.
Any ideas of what could be the problem and its solution,of course?
Anticipate thanks.
Any kind of help is highly appreciated.
Regards.

Now,it seems it's randomly stopping after booting in to Windows [few minutes after]...
Windows would not reach any command,I can stop the PC just by pressing case's Power button,when,the Windows decides to shut down.

Greetings.

Specs?

PSU?

I think so...But only 2 years old.

Is that with CheckDisk, or do you use something ele? It could be a mechanical issue with the hard disk, does it occur on different ones? The few times my customers have had this issue, it sticks on "Starting Windows", then blue screens with an "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" STOP error. Does yours do that at any time?

Mine has no BSOD.

Clean as in No malware or clean as in No bad sectors?

Both.

~

Specs?

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/swPXGuwf0ama4maaNeIcCKT

P.S:CPU temperature sensor is broken.

P.S.S:New GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2GB Gigabyte Edition.

I've tried.

Works fine.

Then you need to enable one start up program at a time until you find the offending one...

Then you need to enable one start up program at a time until you find the offending one...

Event Viewer might also help if you cannot single out the processes/ services via msconfig.

Event Viewer might also help if you cannot single out the processes/ services via msconfig.

I thought is was meationed the logs were checked...

run check disk from CMD for C:\

do it from the recovery screen - one of the options is to open CMD

I think so...But only 2 years old.

Try swapping out a psu if you have a spare.

I've tried.

Works fine.

If this.

Then try this.

Disable fast boot in control panel > power options > system setting. Look like your system is not compitable with hybird boot

Disable fast boot in control panel > power options > system setting. Look like your system is not compitable with hybird boot

I did.

It hasn't helped.