HP Printer Head cleaning source code leaked!

{back forth} , {back forth}, {back forth}, {back forth}
     {make clicky noises}
    {spin rollers really fast}

{squirt ink into ink pad }
     {make clicky noises}

{make clicky noises}

{make clicky noises}

{make clicky noises}

{make clicky noises}

do
{
  //  Keep making noise
} while ( 5 mins );

• Like 3

that's not right....... they forgot the {squirt ink into ink pad for 5 minutes} part.... you know until you waste 25% of your new cartridge on the cleaning....

• Like 2

that's not right....... they forgot the {squirt ink into ink pad for 5 minutes} part.... you know until you waste 25% of your new cartridge on the cleaning....

Fixed!

I love this :)

My old Epson photo printer from 2001 was similar. I learned quickly that it could print up to about 50 pages from a full ink tank set if the tanks were less than two months old. After about 2 months the printer would use up to 50% of the ink tanks trying to clean the nozzles and things. After going through two sets of inks that cost more than the printer itself, I threw the whole heap in the trash.

Laser is the only way to go.

• Like 2

My old Epson photo printer from 2001 was similar. I learned quickly that it could print up to about 50 pages from a full ink tank set if the tanks were less than two months old. After about 2 months the printer would use up to 50% of the ink tanks trying to clean the nozzles and things. After going through two sets of inks that cost more than the printer itself, I threw the whole heap in the trash.

I bought a HP CLJ3600N back in 2004? I think it was, I replaced the toner ONCE.. and I'm still printing fine.. be it the toner is like $50 a cartridge and there are CMYK to replace... but still 10 years of printing on two sets of cartridges and it even has an override mode to ignore the "im out of ink" when I'm not errors

I use a laser for documents but an inkjet for photos.

{move printer cartridges randomly right to left}

{stop for a few seconds to allow user to attempt to grab cartridges}

{move at the speed of light back into the enclosure}

• Like 2

That's the cartridge change source code, correct?

• Like 1

I bought a HP CLJ3600N back in 2004? I think it was, I replaced the toner ONCE.. and I'm still printing fine.. be it the toner is like $50 a cartridge and there are CMYK to replace... but still 10 years of printing on two sets of cartridges and it even has an override mode to ignore the "im out of ink" when I'm not errors

I bought a Canon laser printer imageCLASS D420 in 2012

1 year later I was still running off the trainer. Then it went dry FINALLY, then I installed the one that I bought when I got the thing, which in fact was a 2 toner pack for $20. LOL ....I can't remember if I'm still on one of the 2 originals I bought or not. I change it so infreqent that I can't remember.

Tomo, on 17 Jun 2015 - 07:43, said:

The Epson printer I got with my new G6 333 back in 1998, when you would change the cartridge and this is no joke, it would slide over. You would take the ink out BUT you only had a very short time before the printer would move back and park it on the far right. So if you were in the process of changing the ink and if the top of the ink box was open when it would proceed to go back to the right it would practically crush the top and break it off.

So for me the install process was, wait for it to park it in the middle for ink removal and then unplug it.

That's the cartridge change source code, correct?

It is, however I had an Epson printer that randomly did this during head cleaning. It would just offer me the cartridges and then decide no and hide them away again.