Are you left handed or right handed?

Are you left handed or right handed?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Are you left handed or right handed?

2. 2. Which hand do you use the mouse with?

• Right handed Right hand
    • Right handed Left hand
    • Right handed Ambidextrous
    • Left handed Right hand
    • Left handed Left hand
    • Left handed Ambidextrous
    • Ambidextrous : Left hand
    • Ambidextrous : Right hand
    • Ambidextrous : Ambidextrous
  3. 3. Which wrist do you wear your watch on?

• Right handed Right wrist
    • Right handed Left Wrist
    • Right handed Either wrist
    • Left handed Right wrist
    • Left handed Left wrist
    • Left handed Either wrist
    • Ambidextrous : Right wrist
    • Ambidextrous: Left wrist
    • Ambidextrous : Either wrist
    • I don't wear a watch

There was a Left hand Right hand pull back in 2003 that was a long time ago and this time I want to dig a little deeper.

I don't understand the second question. Are you asking people if they use a mouse designed for a right handed person with their left hand and vice versa? What's the difference between "Right handed Ambidextrous" and "Ambidextrous : Right hand"?

I'm right handed. I wear my watch on my left wrist.

I don't understand the second question. Are you asking people if they use a mouse designed for a right handed person with their left hand and vice versa? What's the difference between "Right handed Ambidextrous" and "Ambidextrous : Right hand"?

I'm right handed. I wear my watch on my left wrist.

Maybe they are Ambidextrous when it comes to writing but use the mouse in their right hand. I had one customer that swaps the right and the left mouse buttons and uses it in her left hand.

Maybe they are Ambidextrous when it comes to writing but use the mouse in their right hand. I had one customer that swaps the right and the left mouse buttons and uses it in her left hand.

That hasn't helped me figure out how someone should be answering the question. :laugh:

I still don't understand what the difference is between "Right handed Ambidextrous" and "Ambidextrous : Right hand" when it comes to a mouse (as the question states, nothing is mentioned about writing.)

That hasn't helped me figure out how someone should be answering the question. :laugh:

I still don't understand what the difference is between "Right handed Ambidextrous" and "Ambidextrous : Right hand" when it comes to a mouse (as the question states, nothing is mentioned about writing.)

Right handed Ambidextrous means they write with their right but  can operate a mouse  with either their right or left hand

Ambidextrous right hand means they write with either hand but like to use a mouse with their right.

Both, but use my left hand more than my right. Only use my right hand when using a mouse, and writing

I bat, and throw left handed. I am also left handed, when I eat

I'm the only one in my family (of 6) that's ambidextrous. The rest of the family are right handed

Doesn't...doesn't the first question already answer some of the options in the other questions? Not that I mind, as I said I'm right handed but have my watch on my left hand. I'm just thinking that some of these results are going to be showing 0 votes, either out of confusion or redundancy. ;)

Doesn't...doesn't the first question already answer some of the options in the other questions? Not that I mind, as I said I'm right handed but have my watch on my left hand. I'm just thinking that some of these results are going to be showing 0 votes, either out of confusion or redundancy. ;)

It does but then you wouldn't know if a left handed person uses the mouse with the right.

Hmm I think I voted wrong for the mouse poll. I think I should be under ambidextrous  right hand. Oh well

Just delete your vote and vote again.

I'm more left bodied than left handed.  I do most of my stuff (except mouse) with left hand, wear a watch on left wrist, can only blink with my left eye, prefer to chew on the left side of mouth and shoot the ball with my left foot in football.

I write left handed, wear my watch on my left wrist but use my right hand for the mouse, though I am able to use both hands to eat.

I'm more left bodied than left handed.  I do most of my stuff (except mouse) with left hand, wear a watch on left wrist, can only blink with my left eye, prefer to chew on the left side of mouth and shoot the ball with my left foot in football.

What are you talking about shooting a ball with your left foot in football? Everyone knows you are supposed to carry a football with your hands.

I'm Ambidextrous, I used to be able to write with both hands, but favored writing with my left hand since the start of high school, I can still use my right hand for writing but my hand writing isn't very neat compared to my left.

I used to play guitar and used it as right handed, but I have used left handed guitar before. basically I'm right handed in most things, but use my left hand for writing.

I have always felt like the weird one that is right handed and also wears my watch on my right hand. I can't think of anything that I do dominantly with my left hand. I've tried using the mouse with my left hand after switching the buttons and it took a lot more effort than usual.

I'm right handed, I use the mouse with my right hand and I wear my watch (when I wear a watch, which is never) on my right hand. 

I have a theory

Left handed people are 10x more likely to own a cat.
Or, there are 10x more left-handed cat owners than right-handed.

I have a theory as to why, but cat-owners wont want to hear it. :devil:

Wrist candy is always worn on the left.

Hmmm....this poll seems kind of prejudice against those who have lost a limb.

And animals, gods and deceased people. And people without computers.

I'm a leftie, but I'm, uh, slightly ambidextrous?