New Case

As you can see in my sig, that is the specs of my setup.

I'm about fed up with my CoolerMaster HAF 922. It was great back in the days, but it's kind of big, overloaded for my taste. It has served me through my Q660, i5 760, i3 2100, and now my i5 3570K. I have moved my 500GB and 1.5TB to externals. All I do is use them for storage and watching vids. Not really a need for SATAIII.

So, I do not need space for HDDs, I am only using my Cruical MX100 120GB SSD.

Quietness is a must, but my system is already quiet with two 200mm on front and top, and 2 128mm on back, cooling radiator. Though when it starts up from a cold boot it sounds like a train for 10 seconds, but I was told this is normal.

I'm looking at $100-150, nothing too snazzy. Suggestions? Heard some Corsair Carbide models used to be good..

Fractal Design Define R4/R5 if you want a decent sized quiet mid tower case, but it sounds like you want something small.

Are the Corsair Graphite series any good? Bit beyond my budget, I understand.

Yeah, I'm looking for something a bit smaller. Like Jason said, I'm not putting a lot of hardware into it. Nothing like those Micro-ATX towers...

Edit: looking more Into it, The Fractal R5 looks awesome. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048

I always wanted removable ODD/HDD bays. SSD holding behind the motherboard plate is awesome, too..

Edit 2: I might get a full-modular PSU, too..

What's the difference between the R4 and R5? R5 looks to be a newer model... Yet its about the same price...

What's the difference between the R4 and R5? R5 looks to be a newer model... Yet its about the same price...

It's a evolutionary upgrade, but the R5 is better across the board.

You could also consider the Define S if you don't care about drive cages/optical drives and you're thinking water cooling down the line. It seems to be cheaper than the R5 as well.