Here are more links and details regarding the game. Dang the game is a guaranteed win with Keiji Inafune at the helm. I so can't wait:

Kyoto_GameInfoArt_688x387.jpg

Official Websites:

http://www.recoregame.com/

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/recore

Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Developer: Armature

Official Trailer:

Presenting ReCore an XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE from the legendary creator Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime. As one of the last remaining humans, forge friendships with courageous robot companions and lead them on an epic adventure through a mysterious, dynamic world. ReCore puts players in the shoes of Joule, one of the last humans on earth years after artificial superintelligence has wiped out most of the population. These robot overlords still roam the land, but they aren't all bad. The action-adventure game will have you meet and befriend several robot companions over the course of the story who will aid you in your quest to save humanity. A joint effort from Keiji Inafune and Armature Studios, the game hopes to marry " tried-and-true action-adventure gameplay with incredible visuals, a unique art style and an emotionally engaging story." In the debut trailer we see Joule upload her dog-like companion's consciousness into a new body, hinting at a gameplay feature and the multitude of different companions you'll meet along the way. Inafune and Armature, the creators of Metroid Prime, are combining their own rich histories in the industry to blend combat and exploration of the story's unique setting.

For now, the game has a release window of spring of next year, coming exclusively to Xbox One.

From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime comes

• Like 2

Its good to see more people posting X1 info in this forum, there is a lot to talk about, but little interest in talking about it, it seems.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more about this game considering the team behind it. It was one my most exciting new IP from E3.

• 1 year later...

And like practically every title shown at E3, it's a dual-launch title (both XB1 and Windows 10) - buy on one platform, get the other free).  Check out http://www.recoregame.com for the skinny.

On 8/14/2016 at 1:33 AM, PGHammer said:

And like practically every title shown at E3, it's a dual-launch title (both XB1 and Windows 10) - buy on one platform, get the other free).  Check out http://www.recoregame.com for the skinny.

This may be my first Xbox game ever then.

I've never owned an Xbox but I'm considering Project Scorpio as my first (depending on what's announced over the next year).

I may well pick this up for Win10 when it launches then so I'll have at least one game for my Project Scorpio Xbox One when it comes out if I end up getting it and if not well hey, I've got an nice new PC game out of it anyway.

1 minute ago, Asmodai said:

This may be my first Xbox game ever then.

I've never owned an Xbox but I'm considering Project Scorpio as my first (depending on what's announced over the next year).

I may well pick this up for Win10 when it launches then so I'll have at least one game for my Project Scorpio Xbox One when it comes out if I end up getting it and if not well hey, I've got an nice new PC game out of it anyway.

I don't own a ONE currently; however, because of dual-platform, I'm seriously considering adding a ONE S.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm more in the PC market, but it is the same as the X1. The general question; Is this game worth it? I'm seriously tempted. It looks fantastic, but there isn't a lot of buzz going around...

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, Andrew - the same demo is now in the Windows Store as well.  It does NOT require DX12 - so you are stalling *why*?

9 hours ago, Yorak said:

I can only report on the PC port, but the game is fun for a few hours and then turns into a buggy pile of ass. Not worth it.

Did the recent 5 GB patch not improve it?