Homeless Man Returns Lost Purse To Single Mom Who Has Cancer

The homeless man and the purse's owner met Thursday and exchanged hugs and smiles. The woman says her whole life is in the bag and she was grateful to have it back.

Then perhaps she should be a bit more careful with it in future...

Props to the guy for his honesty, but he didn't do it because she has brain cancer because there no way he could know about it... He did it because he's honest, and that's a rare thing these days.

Basically what this news is saying is that we should all be shocked that one of the homeless is actually a decent human being and not thieving vermin  :rolleyes:

I really dont like the media

It can be even the most hateful media "Fox News" and it they were the media I will like this kind of news.

That's nice, but I'm surprised that the woman didn't offer him a small reward.

Yeah it's nice... but cancer treatments are expensive (unless her insurance covers that). I understand she may not have enough money for nice reward ....   A dinner would be nice.

Yeah it's nice... but cancer treatments are expensive (unless her insurance covers that). I understand she may not have enough money for nice reward ....   A dinner would be nice.

Sure, I get that. I was just surprised, considering both are in pretty bad situations.

I really dont like the media

Oh I meant that they feel the need to remind of these things - sure it may be because there is a journalist out there that thinks, "Hey - today sucks, but I want to report on a feel good story" - on the other hand,  he/she is a douche because they thought, " ...Hey - today sucks, but I want to report on a feel good story so I will write about this homeless guy who is honest, because everyone knows they will steal and do drugs, and rape, and ....."

I like feel good things too, but it seems cheesy when they mention it.

I especially like feel good stories about dogs, and people saving dogs - FWIW - jus sayin