A man cant have too many shirts

Anyone know of a good site where I can buy tech company golf shirts (polos) ?

I dont want to use the t-shirt or logo companies that will put logos on anything (stickers, t-shirts, polos)
I was hopinh to find a website that sells overruns of nicer shirts with tech company logos on them.

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone know of a good site where I can buy tech company golf shirts (polos) ?

I dont want to use the t-shirt or logo companies that will put logos on anything (stickers, t-shirts, polos)

I was hopinh to find a website that sells overruns of nicer shirts with tech company logos on them.

Any help is appreciated.

I got a bunch of them off Ebay - the best time to go hunting is about a week after TechEd or one of the other big conferences.  Think I paid about

• Like 2

What did you search for on eBay, Search Term. Obviously each event and tshirt name something like that perhaps? 

I periodically search for Microsoft or Facebook or [brand name here] in the Clothing category.  You can also setup a saved search and have it email you automatically when something comes up.

Just don't search "Google" as there's an infinite number of "Don't use Google, my wife/dog/husband knows it all" t-shirts.

Hello,

Also try searching on "name of company" + "company store", such as "Google Company Store", "Microsoft Company Store", "IBM Company Store" and so forth.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 1

I periodically search for Microsoft or Facebook or [brand name here] in the Clothing category.  You can also setup a saved search and have it email you automatically when something comes up.

Just don't search "Google" as there's an infinite number of "Don't use Google, my wife/dog/husband knows it all" t-shirts.

That's what I was getting at :)

• Like 1

That's what I was getting at :)

What's wrong with those :laugh: