Judge bans mother from breastfeeding 11-month-old son because she got a tattoo

I was breast fed for about 6 months after which my mother developed a condition that forced her to spend the next 6 months in the hospital.  So after my 6th month I was on goat milk for about a year.  Goat milk has a decent amount of Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamins and call it crazy coincidence but I have never been sick in my life, not once...

I find a lot of people here in the west are a bit grossed out by 'goats' milk, as if it's a disease.  I like it, and it's very popular back in the Motherland.

I have 2 kids of by own and 23 nieces/nephews/great nieces.  I think I have plenty of experience with how long you should be breast feeding kids, thanks.

You argue everything that happens in the US, be it positive or negative.

Experts recommend breastfeeding up to 12 months, after solid foods and parents can continue to breastfeed longer if they choose.

I find a lot of people here in the west are a bit grossed out by 'goats' milk, as if it's a disease. I like it, and it's very popular back in the Motherland.

I'm an old farm boy. We used them for milk as above, meat and "mowing" the lawn ;)

Fact is, there's a big move in the US for companies and institutions to use goat herds for landscaping. They close off a section at a time and move them in. Google, numerous universities, airports etc.

Yeah this got overturned because the original Judge based his reasoning on a Google search he did.

The WHO recommends continued breastfeeding up to 2 years of age or beyond...

The World Health Organization says that kids should breastfeed until 4 years old...

Experts recommend breastfeeding up to 12 months...

Which is it guys.

Yeah this got overturned because the original Judge based his reasoning on a Google search he did.

Which is it guys.

There isn't a set maximum age on breastfeeding. Minimum is 6 months to help build the child's immune system.

You argue everything that happens in the US, be it positive or negative.

Experts recommend breastfeeding up to 12 months, after solid foods and parents can continue to breastfeed longer if they choose.

This didn't happen in the US, so so much for your opinion. :p