Are we going to get another build before RTM?

It is starting to look like we won't be getting another official release preview build.  I am guessing they will want to finish the RTM off in mid July, doesn't leave much time for anymore preview releases.

It's kind of frustrating from a testing standpoint.

Gabe confirmed earlier that 10130 is not the final Preview build before we hit the RTM for Windows 10, so yes, there will be more.

Has the new default wallpaper even been added yet? My understanding is that it hasn't, so there's still the possibility of some other changes between now and the final release. So far Windows 10 seems a bit disappointing, obviously more so for me because my hardware isn't supported.

I'm interested to see how quickly we'll see new builds after release and how often significant changes occur. I'm also interested to see how the launch goes, as we've already seen enough issues with recent builds and the number of people downloading it at release will be significant. It wouldn't surprise me to see some major issues.

from whom, when, where and how did you hear?

Technically his statement is true, since, at any time, we will get a new build, even RTM will be a new build. But, he likely has no more knowledge then anyone else, it's just fun for people to speculate and guess like they know something others don't.

• Like 1

Joe Belfiore posted the video of the making of the Hero wallpaper on his Twitter and said it would be coming to the desktop shortly

Gabe Aul then confirmed it would be in a future build when someone asked for a link to download it.

Gabe just went 24 hours with zero tweets and said it was because they were busy with builds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put out a build today. Not saying they will for sure, I don't know that and anyone else here claiming to doesn't know either. Honestly I'm going by how they are teasing that wallpaper soo much and not offering people a link to just that and making them wait for a future build to get it. There's no way it would be RTM. It would be the next preview release. I don't see them teasing a simple wallpaper then make people wait a month for just that.