Red Dead Redemption Leads Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility Vote

Last week Microsoft earned kudos for announcing its plan to make select Xbox 360 games backward compatible with the Xbox One. The tech update is launching with support for 18 titles, but Microsoft is also taking feedback on which games should be included as they expand the library. Now we have a clearer picture of which games are leading the pack.

Right now Rockstar's wild west classic Red Dead Redemption is leading the pack with more than 58,000 votes. Call of Duty: Black Ops II, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Halo Reach round out the top five.

The Call of Duty fan base is certainly the loudest at this juncture

While this is great what would be even better is if Rockstar did a remaster. I am not a big fan of remasters for the sake of it but my god a RDR remaster would be amazing and I would happily pay full price for it.

While this is great what would be even better is if Rockstar did a remaster. I am not a big fan of remasters for the sake of it but my god a RDR remaster would be amazing and I would happily pay full price for it.

We don't need anymore remasters of this generation, Just get a full blown squeal out the door!

• Like 2

We don't need anymore remasters of this generation, Just get a full blown squeal out the door!

Well yeah sequel would be great but that takes a lot more work than a remaster and I would love to play some RDR in full 1080p60. I don't care for having the visuals improved I would be more than happy with a game that doesn't lag in certain scenes as it was pushing to machine to its limits.

Or a "next gen" sequel with a second disc with a remastered original.  :woot:

• Like 2

And a PC version...that can truly run at "next gen" framerates and resolutions.

• Like 2

Now there is an idea. Kind of like Nintendo did with Bayonetta.

No wonder it's amazing.

However R* probably have other ideas about making a buck or two. If they have any say in it at all it might be held back for an HD port.