GTA 5 runs on 1 FPS on Lenovo Y5070 (Nvidia + Win 8.1)

Power plan isn't gonna change anything, the laptop just fails to switch to the nvidia card which happens on my zenbook pro too. It's just a matter of manually switching to the nvidia card.

Just enable the nvidia card as I posted in bold text above.

Also you ain't running on 4k are you? You can give up on hoping to play gta 5 at 4k, even two titan x in sli aren't sufficient to play it at 4k on high xD

So you didn't read the thread either.

I'm certain its not 17 pages of changing power plans.

No where I read that you disabled Intel Graphics. or did you already tried? Disable Intel Graphics and leave Nvidia Graphics enabled.

No where I read that you disabled Intel Graphics. or did you already tried? Disable Intel Graphics and leave Nvidia Graphics enabled.

Tried, wont help...

So you didn't read the thread either.

I'm certain its not 17 pages of changing power plans.

Didn't check the link, my bad ;)

Will try get some other games tomorrow and see if it has same issue... starting fed up from GTA for now...

and my bed...i all this time confused my GTA 4 and 5 (new to this game...long long time since i touched PC games...my bad! so i have GTA 4 not 5)

You bet....

1. DRIFT 3 works like water on ULTRA

2. Prototype works like water smooth on highest settings

3. Counter Strike 1.6 | D3D Lag impossible play so slow.... OpenGL Smooth like water

4. GTA 4 1 FPS lol

Ideas? 

I can play Gta 5 on my y5070 (860m 4gb)

I get 30-40 fps on high settings it works like a charm. Something is wrong about your pc

What should you try:

1) you must charge your pc when playing games, Otherwise you can't get %100 performance.

2)disable your intel gpu from device manager

3)format your pc

well GTA IV runs like crap even on modern hardware. It's such a crap port... anyways, shouldn't run on 1 fps.

can you try to see the temps on that nvidia, to if it's not throttling?