Why does "Photo folder" is stand behind "Picture folder"?

Hi guys! I don't know why does "Photo folder" stand behind "Picture folder" in File Explorer? Because follow the Alphabet, "Photo folder" have to stands front of  "Picture folder". Can anyone explain this?? :D

11701022_837057653068907_849823931119347

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see both photo and pictures in my user directory, have you got some custom software installed that uses it's own libraries? 

• Like 1

I don't see both photo and pictures in my user directory, have you got some custom software installed that uses it's own libraries? 

It has been posted before...  I bet it's spam or trolling.

It has been posted before...  I bet it's spam or trolling.

"Member Since 31 May 2007".

That would be a very patient troll.

Most likely the 3rd party program that doesn't follow Windows namespace

I was NOT talking about member.. I was talking about that image and the post...  I have seen that before.  It was about between 3 to 6 months ago. Maybe longer.. 

i don't see the issue on my end... and Richard does not have that issue on his end either...  

it could be created by the app or whatever he was installing that created those folders.  

We could NOT help unless OP provides more info about what he was doing before that happened.  

If It was me, I'd do the reset and move on. Or if it is an old windows version, then do the wipe and install.

Hi everybody, this's not spam or troll :) I make 2 new folder by right click, and rename it to Picture folder and Photo folder. Then I found "Photo folder" stand behind "Picture folder". That's all.

btw, I changed folder's colour by iColorFolder, this's a wonderful software  even though it's very old. :)

I was NOT talking about member.. I was talking about that image and the post...  I have seen that before.  It was about between 3 to 6 months ago. Maybe longer.. 

i don't see the issue on my end... and Richard does not have that issue on his end either...  

it could be created by the app or whatever he was installing that created those folders.  

We could NOT help unless OP provides more info about what he was doing before that happened.  

If It was me, I'd do the reset and move on. Or if it is an old windows version, then do the wipe and install.

Thankyou for understanding my problem :) My pc is running windows 8.1. I think this cause of an app or software that I installed, but I'm not sure which app or software. :)

I reseted my windows OS and everthing is OK, but fewday later, this happended again :) I'm tired off to reset my OS again so forget this because this's not harm my OS anymore :)

But I don't know why this happended and I want to know that. So I post here if anyone knows? :)

@To everybody: Be relax and not too serious, please! :)

Yes, I think this cause of a software, but I don't know which software? :)

Yes, I think so :)