Could you pass a citizenship test? (US)

In order to become a citizen of the United States, an applicant must prove to US Citizenship and Immigration Services that he or she knows enough about the country

i cannot see anything. there is a black space there, where i assume the test should be.

i am running a bunch of anti-tracking and anti junk plug-ins in firefox though.  

is it flash? or what?   usually most stuff that i wanna see, i see.    not sure why this one is not showing.

The score is shown in the address bar upon completion, unfortunately it does not show you what answer(s) you got incorrect.

Of course I passed 

Bunch of pointless and irrelevant questions, not sure what they have to do with being a citizen 

• Like 1

i decided to fire up IE just to do the test.     i did not feel 100% sure on most of the questions.      

i did it super fast without thinking.... just chosing the first option that looked right.

i passed.           pretty easy test :rolleyes:   

i know i know, i am smart.... but still. 

this test is as difficult as canadian citizenship test

they tell you to learn a whole bunch of stuff... but at the end you need a bit of english and common sense to pass.

My general knowledge about the USA must be alright. Passed the test without to much thinking 

Scored 66.6%

You Passed! 90%

Of course I passed 

Bunch of pointless and irrelevant questions, not sure what they have to do with being a citizen 

No test can be perfect but... Questions on the history, government, and geography of the US has nothing to do with being a citizen? The point of the test is to make sure a potential citizen bothered to take some time to learn a little about the US. Should it have asked some questions about reality TV or something?

No test can be perfect but... Questions on the history, government, and geography of the US has nothing to do with being a citizen? The point of the test is to make sure a potential citizen bothered to take some time to learn a little about the US. Should it have asked some questions about reality TV or something?

I had a question about where the senator from FL is, I dint line there, it's a pointless question, the Susan B question is also of questionable importance, etc

I had a question about where the senator from FL is, I dint line there, it's a pointless question, the Susan B question is also of questionable importance, etc

The US citizenship test has some localized questions based on the state you are taking it in and this was from Flordia (Orlando Sentinel article). I am not sure your issue on a question about Susan B. Anthony, as she is a significant historical fgure.

The US citizenship test has some localized questions based on the state you are taking it in and this was from Flordia (Orlando Sentinel article). I am not sure your issue on a question about Susan B. Anthony, as she is a significant historical fgure.

WE may know who she was, but ask the average person and all you'll likely get is the chick that was on the old dollar coin