Is Your Fav Celeb Gay or Not? Checkout!

According to 2455 visitors Neil Patrick Harris is 86% gay.
The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Neil Patrick Harris has been voted highly gay.

:laugh:

Barack Obama gaydar

According to 3803 visitors Barack Obama is 69% gay.
The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Barack Obama has been voted highly gay.

• Like 1

"Is your favourite celebrity gay?"

I don't care one way or another, their sexual orientation isn't what makes them my favourite celebrity. Although I did chuckle at Draconian Guppy's finding that NPH is only 86% gay. :laugh:

• Like 1

According to 2455 visitors Neil Patrick Harris is 86% gay.

The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Neil Patrick Harris has been voted highly gay.

:laugh:

yeah, this is the first thing i noticed.    funny.

though i was talking about movies with my older brother (who does not give a crap about celebrity news, and just watches the movies) and he was highly surprised.  

he though NPH was 100% straight.  i had to show him that he is married to a man, before he believed me.

what is?

this was posted in Jokes & Funny Stuff   so it is obviously not news.    :rolleyes:

it was a general statement. seems to be the talk of the town. 

already overshadowed psychopath's homicidal rage at the church it seems.

tomorrow's news will be about peanut butter (aka pb) and jelly's bitter breakup, due to the affair's one had with Fluff and Nutella  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

it was a general statement. seems to be the talk of the town. 

already overshadowed psychopath's homicidal rage at the church it seems.

tomorrow's news will be about peanut butter (aka pb) and jelly's bitter breakup, due to the affair's one had with Fluff and Nutella  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEANUT BUTTER JELLYYYYYYYYYYY

• Like 2