Interference, Maybe?

I'd have a ups on everything if I were you. May as well. It'll only help you in the end. I've never owned one personally, but I get by.

Should I get like multiple UPS's?

UPS is temporary and 'dirty' power so that unsaved data can be saved.  It does nothing to protect hardware.  In fact, anyone can see that in its specification numbers.  How many joules does it claim to absorb?  Hundreds?  Also called near zero.  Typical UPS is only for temporary power; not for the many other anomalies that hearsay recommend them for.  Most of those other anomalies are already or best solved elsewhere such as inside each appliance.

Filters that should have made radio interference irrelevant also are part of a system that makes each appliance so robust - already protected from potentially destructuve surges.  Apparently that external box is missing required and desired filters.  Noise on the radio indicates its design even violated FCC regulations. 

All electronics must work fine without interferening with any adjacent AM radio.  Many clone computers are also missing those required functdions/filters.

BTW, it was AM radio interference; not FM?  Also a significant fact.

UPS is temporary and 'dirty' power so that unsaved data can be saved.  It does nothing to protect hardware.  In fact, anyone can see that in its specification numbers.  How many joules does it claim to absorb?  Hundreds?  Also called near zero.  Typical UPS is only for temporary power; not for the many other anomalies that hearsay recommend them for.  Most of those other anomalies are already or best solved elsewhere such as inside each appliance.

Filters that should have made radio interference irrelevant also are part of a system that makes each appliance so robust - already protected from potentially destructuve surges.  Apparently that external box is missing required and desired filters.  Noise on the radio indicates its design even violated FCC regulations. 

All electronics must work fine without interferening with any adjacent AM radio.  Many clone computers are also missing those required functdions/filters.

BTW, it was AM radio interference; not FM?  Also a significant fact.

And about 10 people are against you. I'd believe them before I believe you. Unless you have proof, your words mean nothing.

Thing is a UPS kicks on when you have over/undervoltage so it's even better than most 'surge protectors' that only blow or trip a fuze or something. 

it puts you on battery when ###### hits the fan. So it's even better protection.

So gives you a few minutes to properly shut it down besides pulling the plug on your system.

And about 10 people are against you. I'd believe them before I believe you. Unless you have proof, your words mean nothing.

What proof do you need?  Please cite what is unknown.  Most of that post is common knowledge, but only to those who do electrical work rather than learn from advertising.

What proof do you need?  That FCC regulations define why filters are routinely found in properly designed equipment?  View the label on all electronic equipment?  It should list conformance to those FCC regulations that all electronics must meet.

That UPS is temporary and 'dirty' power?  This 120 volt sine wave UPS in battery backup mode outputs 200 volt square waves with spikes of up to 270 volts.  Or a utility also demonstrates how UPS power gets dirtier when it switches to batteries:

http://www.duke-energy.com/indiana-business/products/power-quality/tech-tip-03.asp

Left side is the clean power from AC mains.  UPS power gets dirtier when it switches to batteries - as the AC utility demonstrates.

Which reality has you confused?  A majority only recite hearsay myths as if a UPS is miracle cure for all anomalies.  Then it must solve reverse polarity, harmonics, frequency variation, open neutral, floating grounds, and so many other anomalies.  In reality, a typical UPS does not even do voltage regulation.  Those other anomalies are solved inside a power supply.  UPS is only temporary and 'dirty' power for blackouts.  As the Ac utility demonstrates, a typical UPS connects directly to AC mains when not in battery backup mode.  How does that address your anomaly?

Meanwhile, that was AM radio; not FM?

That was AM, yes.

Are you saying a surge protector is better than a UPS? A UPS can save you a few minutes to turn everything down properly, where a surge protector would not.

That was AM, yes.

Are you saying a surge protector is better than a UPS? A UPS can save you a few minutes to turn everything down properly, where a surge protector would not.

A surge protector and a UPS are completely different hardware for completely different anomalies.  UPS is temporary and 'dirty' power so that unsaved data can be saved.  Unexpected power loss does not damage hardware; is a threat to data that has not yet been saved.

Many completely different devices are called surge protectors.  One that actually protects hardware from destructive surges must connect low impedance (ie less than 3 meters) to an earthing electrode - the single point earth ground.  

All electronics already contain robust protection (using filters and other techniques).  Therefore 'dirty' power from a UPS (ie 200 volt square waves with a spike of up to 270 volts) is not harmful to any electronics (but can be problematic to motorized appliances).  Appliances already contain surge protection so robust that a smaller surge, too tiny to damage any appliances, can destroy the completely different (plug-in) surge protector.

You have cited symptoms of what is called RFI/EMI/EMC.  Electronics are required to have filters that solve than anomaly.  Those filters are but another reason why its surge protection is robust.  However, if that one electronic device is interfering with an AM radio, then it is missing required filters.  It would be transmitting excessive radio frequency interference (RFI) either via air or via power lines.  Either way, that solution must exist inside every electronic appliance.