Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October

If I were you, I'd save your money. Fury won't win; he's all talk and no trousers.

as i said i don't know much about boxing, except that klitcho fights were quite boring to watch, as i have seen way way more exciting matches before.  i hope it will not be like that.

plus i don't mind putting a 100 down..  if what you say is correct, and people expect klitchko to win, i will get a decent payout if he loses.  if not, then i don't care, it was worth a gamble for me.

i usually spend that every weekend on the town, so its not a biggie.  i will just have to spend a weekend at home and i will be at the same balance :D

i seriously hope klitchko loses, because, as i said, his fights are not exciting to watch at all.

as i said i don't know much about boxing, except that klitcho fights were quite boring to watch, as i have seen way way more exciting matches before.  i hope it will not be like that.

plus i don't mind putting a 100 down..  if what you say is correct, and people expect klitchko to win, i will get a decent payout if he loses.  if not, then i don't care, it was worth a gamble for me.

i usually spend that every weekend on the town, so its not a biggie.  i will just have to spend a weekend at home and i will be at the same balance :D

i seriously hope klitchko loses, because, as i said, his fights are not exciting to watch at all.

Betting against Wladimir Klitschko is like betting that the sun won't rise tomorrow. If you won, you would be wealthy beyond your dreams. But the sun will still rise.

• Like 1

Betting against Wladimir Klitschko is like betting that the sun won't rise tomorrow. If you won, you would be wealthy beyond your dreams. But the sun will still rise.

wanna bet?

The Klitschkos are boring as hell, no one can deny that. But they always get the win. There just isn't any decent competition around to topple Wladimir; hasn't been for several years.