Feedback on components for 6-Core Build

It was the Scythe Mine 2, long since discontinued, however Scythe do a lot of nice CPU coolers.

And everything has Japanese names and some look ridiculous. I am not sure I am the target audience :p

NINJA 4 is similar to yours.

• 2 weeks later...

I have built my computer, but a few motherboard-centric questions arise,

1. I have attached two screenshots of probably mostly crapware / bloatware that came with MSI / Intel. Anyone what any of this actually does?

EDIT: Uninstalled everything MSI and Intel Update thing. That brought down the list.

2. I got this series of events when pressing the power button from sleep - fans and lights come on, then stop, then come on and the computer boots. Is that normal?

3. MSI Update Client Thing has both ASMedia and VIA USB3.0 drivers. Why? What is the difference?

If I review the motherboard I will dock an egg for bloat ware and unwanted software. EDIT: Possibly two eggs.

post-478688-0-74346300-1437786818.png

post-478688-0-21960500-1437786820.png

Edited by _Alexander

I had to reset the motherboard's CMOS twice now. I don't think that is normal. For example I realized that the 2nd PCIE slot runs at 8x instead of 16x with my CPU (I put GPU into second PCIE slot because easier due to large CPU heat sink) - realizing this I moved it to the 1st x16 PCIE slot which prompted my computer not to boot until I reset the CMOS. What the ######? I mean that doesn't seem right at all. Thoughts?

That's cool, but .... I don't need it.