Is Microsoft readying xbox games on the Windows Store?

I purchased a Crysis 2 last week, and yesterday I purchased Duke Nukem, Deus Ex and Murdered.

I have two xbox 360 consoles and usually download them on our main one and then again on the 2nd with Cloud saves between the two.

So on the second xbox I goto the Settings>Account and then Purchase History. This takes me to the purchase history for my Microsoft account, listing everything, including Windows Apps Store, Windows Phone and xbox. Each has their own Icon so I can easily scroll down to find the correct platform.

So today, I look and I see Duke Nukem, Deus Ex and Murdered don't have the green xbox icon next to them. Instead, they have the Windows 4 coloured tile, the same one as anything I've purchased from the Windows Apps store. My Windows Phone still has the purple title icon.

Is this simple unified change to the billing system, or the start of seeing xbox 360 games on the Windows platform?

If they can get Xbox 360 games running on the Xbox One, with publisher permission, then it shouldn't be too hard to get them running on a PC capable of running Windows 10.  I haven't read anything about Xbox 360 games being available in the Windows Store, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

It could be an error or it could be because you can stream the games to.  I think it'd be a huge win if MS could bring over the 360 compatibility layer/emulator to Windows 10 PCs, but would the publishers go for it?  Either way if they did it just with their own first party 360 exclusives that'd be big as well.

Looks like it was just Microsoft unifying their Stores.

- https://www.neowin.net/news/microsofts-universal-app-store-goes-live-on-the-web-ahead-of-windows-10-launch

Still hope for XBOX 360 games on the PC? It certainly would bring a much needed, game collection to the Windows App store.

If it goes well with the new games, Fable, KI, etc, then who knows?   They might want to push the XB1 BC more though at this point and just focus on bringing newer XB1 DX12 games to Windows 10 as well, which would allow for things like cross-play and even cross-buy.