Random black screen while playing Games

i have already long time this problem every time i play games got Black Screen (No Signal at monitor) computer remains on and i need restart pc and is fine but after i play again games = black screen

tested on max and i dident got black screen

o8dm5j.png

What setup do you have?  I'm interested in the motherboard, process, GPU and also the power supply.  From past experience this behaviour is usually the power supply not being up to the job.

I have this happen every so often. It's usually caused by graphics card drivers crashing.

I usually find (at least in Windows 7 and above) that Windows catches this and reloads the driver with a handy little balloon tip telling me this so I know who's been distributing half-baked drivers...

I usually find (at least in Windows 7 and above) that Windows catches this and reloads the driver with a handy little balloon tip telling me this so I know who's been distributing half-baked drivers...

Well there's really only Nvidia or AMD with video drivers, and the latest official releases aren't "half-baked". I would think he could also have a problem with the power supply, his card is using a 6 and 8 pin connector. So he needs to check those connections and possibly check the power supply/swap it.

My rig is pretty old, so I can't say too much in this regards. However, my brothers brand new desktop has issues with his Radeon cards. Which is directly related to drivers.

Well there's really only Nvidia or AMD with video drivers, and the latest official releases aren't "half-baked". I would think he could also have a problem with the power supply, his card is using a 6 and 8 pin connector. So he needs to check those connections and possibly check the power supply/swap it.

True, but I'm thinking it may just be a drivers issue. It was working just fine for x amount of time, I'd swap the rails and see if the problem persists. Not everyone has a spare PSU laying around, or can afford to buy a new one. Could be a heat issue too.

Is hours a gigabyte eadeon card?

Are you ok, remixed?

@ OP - Uninstall your drivers completely, and download the latest ones for your card. I always update to the Microsoft downloaded generic ones during Windows Updates, and then install my card specific. Never have a problem, unless my card overheats. Dust your GFX card out REALLY well. Remember, make sure you hold the fan so it doesn't spin. Fans can act like generators, and can **** **** up badly..

Before doing anything be sure it's not the monitor. My last 2 monitors did just that. Then went black here and there for no reason. Only way to make them display again was to cut the signal by either unplugging the cable or resetting the computer.

• Like 1

I meant a Gigabyte Radeon GPU.... A friend had 2 DOA ones and had to fight with them for 2 more and those were DoA as well...

I was on the road on my phone ha ha

What setup do you have?  I'm interested in the motherboard, process, GPU and also the power supply.  From past experience this behaviour is usually the power supply not being up to the job.

t89gls.jpg

15duo0o.jpg

already tryed another monitor  (entering sleep mode)  still same problem already tryed new monitor cable still same problem already tryed full reinstaled drivers and instaled last version and tryed some old versions still same problem

dunno what your psu is from the box picture, could be a 550 or 1000 w... a gtx 770 requires a 600w psu minimum, if yours is a 500, then that's your problem.

dunno what your psu is from the box picture, could be a 550 or 1000 w... a gtx 770 requires a 600w psu minimum, if yours is a 500, then that's your problem.

is 1000w but not 100% sure gona look