Will Microsoft offer us free ISOs for every version of Windows 10? (Core,Home,Pro,Enterprise)

Ahh the joys of eMMC storage format that can't be removed or increased in capacity. That T100 should've been 64GB minimum.

Portable hardware in general has almost ALWAYS been short on local storage space, going back to luggables - why did we expect tablets running Windows to fix that lack?

My Lenovo Tab2 has a mere 8GB eMMC local storage.  (Yes; you read that right.)  A 32GB microSD (the largest it can swallow) increases local storage by a factor of four.

If the T100 actually HAD 64GB of eMMC, could you have afforded it?  (A version of my same Tab2 with 16GB of eMMC does exist; however, it was $25 more than the retail price on Amazon, and was not on sale - this model was.)

Portables in general get bought due to convenience and price - one way in which the price targets get met is to cut back on local storage.  (Why do YOU think I'm actually considering SSDs for BOTH my notebooks?  The issue of small local storage is NOT just a tablet issue, as it goes all the way back to the luggable.)

Pretty much. But then again, I can't really complain too much as we only paid like $70 for it. Still, I'm hoping perhaps Windows 10 will do better at managing the small space it does have... 

Here's my suggestion. Before trying to put 10 on it, nuke it with a fresh copy of what ever it's running now, 7 or 8, and install those updates needed for the upgrade to 10.

32GB is Ample space for that.

Once you have 10 installed, go into it and do its refresh, its version of a clean install. THEN you can install all the stuff you need.

Here's my suggestion. Before trying to put 10 on it, nuke it with a fresh copy of what ever it's running now, 7 or 8, and install those updates needed for the upgrade to 10.

32GB is Ample space for that.

Once you have 10 installed, go into it and do its refresh, its version of a clean install. THEN you can install all the stuff you need.

Thank you for the suggestion, that sounds like a good plan. I do agree, with 32GB it seems like there should have more free space than what it has, so you may be on to something there.

I know 32GB is enough for it, cause one of my laptops running an Insider copy lives on a 30GB Partition. It's tight, need to make sure you clean up after upgrades and such, as be default it'll leave your old install there too, plus setup files, etc.. but once you clear that up it works.